Home

Ur ship

dragon2sword

Hi just wonderin, what is ur ship like. i mean like is it a large ship of a cruiser or somethin? u know what i mean. describe it plz :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sith will rule all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jedi Starfighter- Obi-Wan's colors - Top Speed, 973

BelBullab-22- Generic Ship Colors (Purple and silver) - Top Speed, Unknown

Luxury Yacht- White with a Red Stripe - Top Speed, 360

KSE Firesprsay- Gold and White - Top Speed, 1130

VT-49 Decimator- Generic Grey - Top Speed, 954

Pre-CU I flew an A-Wing, Black witha red star. She was the fastest bird around.

Gave it away when I left, now have an X-Wing, looking for parts to make another A-Wing

Well I turned in my X-WIng for a Longprobe, fought until I got into a ARC-170

and another A-Wing.

Its a toss up. Seems to me the ARC-170 is the better of the two. Its a tad bit heavier were ya need it to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

All of them. While I may have been the worst in pvp on the ground, the exact opposite is true in space. I had it down to where I could change factions and be an ace again in 18 hours.

From my experience with the factions, the neutral has the best ships (untill the heavy x- wing came along with ROTW).

I usually flew my beat up pos Kimogula. No one takes a tier 2 ship seriously... untill the blow up from 1 shot from the cannons. (yes, it's possible to mount enough firepower in the cannons to fireball ANY player ship with 1 hit. Not easy or cheap, but possible).

The reb heavy X-wing is by far the best ship in space, it's the heaviest one out here with 3 cannon systems, and it's a fighter class, so it turns much better than the B-wing (even if it is heavier and has 4 cannon systems).

The next best is the neutral Rhyxak (badly misspelled) followed closely by the Kimogula. The only real difference betweent he two is about 50k pounds of stuff. This lets you mounnt a slightly larger shield with the rhyxak than you can with the Kimogula.

back to the rebels for the X-wing. The only reason this one isn't better than the neutrals is that it's just too dam easy to hit. This is a large honking ship with an even bigger collision box. Sometimes it feels like I'm flying a highly maneuverable burning barn surrounded by a fleet of opponets with heat seeking missles.

I'd go with the y-wing long probe as next best simply because of the option to let a player gun one of the 2 you normally have as a pilot. Yes, for most of you y-wing pilots, you are aware that you get 2 cannon systems with it, but you probably didn't know that you could have a player passanger with you and that person would take controll of one of your cannons as his turret.

The jedi starfighter would come in after the Y-wing simply because it's out massed by the y wing by about 70k. Sure, it's faster and more maneuverable, but it's also so dam light, you can't have any reasonable firepower without giveing up almost all your defence.

Then the Tie Opressor comes in. A nice heavy weight bomber class (so it takes a long time to get used to the terible handleing, but it is very fast and extreeemly beefy so you can easily mount a pair of tier 10 weapons along with a tier 8 shield and be very dangerous).

I didn't forget the A-wing, and maybe people will argue the point, but it just doesn't turn. it's deffinately the fastest ship, but it's turn mode is so terrible without dropping to about 40% of it's top speed that you loose any speed advantage you've got in order to be able to spin. It's also under massed for an ace ship. for ambushing people when you've got a few others with oyu, it can't be beat. nothing is better at hit and run tactics, the problem is you've only got 1 pass on the target with supprise, after that, it takes so long to turn around that a competant opponet will be fully healed, and no longer supprised.

As far as the multi person ships goes, only the YT-transport is worth getting. It's the only faction ship with a cannon system for the pilot. of course, you're better off with the heavy miner than you are with the yt-also has a cannon system for the pilot. There NEVER is a time where you need to use a multi person ship for a mission. Many players want to be taken in a multi person ship to do the ace quest. This is crap. you can ace the game solo in a starter ship so long as you upgrade the componets as you go AND for crap's sake, use droid commands.

None of the other ships are worth playing. it helps to get in a guild and borrow a ship as it becomes available to make the grind to ace that much easier, but you only really need one of the following to be happy: Rebel Heavy x-wing. Neutral Kimogula, Imperial Jedi starfighter or the Opressor.

Final note on ships, bobo fett's ship sucks dong. it flys just like the tie opresspr, only it's bigger so easier to hit, and generally runs around 20 million creds from how hard it is for most of the shipwrights to get the schematics. Advoid it at all costs, unless you simply want to havee own and flown every ship in the game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

still got the interceptor, changed the name to 'broken chain' as a reference to the sith code:

Peace is a lie; there is only passion

Through passion I gain strength,

Through strength I gain power,

Through power I attain victory

Through victory my chains are broken:

THE FORCE SHALL FREE ME

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I own every ship from the Imperial faction, i keep their deeds on display in my Musty Bunker within my Imperial devoted room along with my pilot suits and pretty much everything else Imperial.

I also have a yacht, and a BelBullab-22

The only one I really use is the ETA-2, yellow colored, max shields, no armor, big hitting guns. Basically I move around a lot making it hard to hit me and if i do get hit its almost impossible to get through my shields so i dont need armor.

One of my favorite things to do when im bored is solo the Rebel Station in deep space...just really sucks that you get nothing for it. I think my next alt is going to be rebel cause I want to blow up the Star Destroyer as well.

Archived