Home

College!

Boba Rhett

I...don't know what I've got for a first class, because my school counseler is a f***tard, but I find out tuesday.

It's pretty awsome sauce though, cause I get to go in the morning and see all my friends for the first two days, but don't actually start until wednesday :D

This is my first year of college. I'm not going anywhere special, just a community college. Although College of DuPage is supposedly one of the best community colleges in the country. I hear from students though it's like highschool, only campus is much much bigger.

I start Wednesday. Ugh. I miss highschool already. I miss Jr High even more :p

Well...Classes started today at Shoot 'em up Kent State. It's kinda weird because of me taking last year off. Tutition was too high and I had to wait for independent student status. Anyway, starting up again to finish my history degree and hopefully going into grad school for instructional tech. Welcome to the real world, Rhett. And to the world of tuition hikes, bad proffs, and random other things you will learn to hate. :)

3rd Year of community college at my fourth community college. Right now I go to Cuesta Community College which is located in San Luis Obispo where Cal Poly is located at. Hope to transfer in a year if I have the money and don't have to take another year off to get some of that green stuff which seems to make the world go round.

I'm oding my Final Year of highschool again this year, because of my little trip to Germany, which i'm sure most of you remember the running commentry i posted (most of it now, looking back, i wish i hadn't) hahahaha . i could go to uni next year, but i would rather make some money and go travelling with the girlfriend. The americas, Europe, we wanna see the lot :) i think when i do get back to schooling, i'm gonna study something like Teaching or mental health. dunno why, i just want to be one of those teachers that all the students love.

hahaha o/

Archived