Home

how do you kill tavian

Darth Gordon

Well, it's really as simple as killing her again. It's a moderately tough fight, and a little advice would be to make sure you use absorb and protect. Also, unlike most darksiders, she can heal herself without draining you, so watch out for that. She heals by pointing the sword straight up in the air, this may be a good time for a saber throw. Also, remove any pk3s you may have installed that alter the sith_sword saber, at the moment I can't beat her myself because of a mod I have running, I have to uninstall it to play kor2. Alternatively, you could make a mod yourself that weakens the sword, though that would be cheating.

Tavion is not really that tough. A snarky mouth, granted, but after that..

You cannot take her head on in a one-to-one fight. Won't happen. As noted, she resurrects after you defeat her the first time, but only once. The rules are the same as with every other boss but one: Run away.

You have to use your best moves, but the basic rule is that you have to use guerilla warfare. Attack, do some damage, and then run away, re-group, and heal. Then attack again. The more she's hurt, the more she leaks those 'sparkly' things. You can take Tavion using no other power but Heal.

If you're using a mod or console command to increase saber damage, then it'll be easier to kill her, but i think the sword becomes more powerful too. I was kinda lucky the other time, immedeatly after the cutscene and she pulls out the sith sword, i accidently did a roll stab and instantly killed her. So that means i killed her in 1 accidental hit :p

Ok enough of the crap, turn on both absorb, protect and speed and start pwning her. When you're down on health and force, hide to regenerate force and heal. Shield boosters and health packs could be found in the chamer (Use sense to find them) Hit and run method works well here too.

I would not reccomend total hit-and-run. Tavion is different to most dark jedi, as she can, and will, heal herself. I would only hide when absolutely drained of force, otherwise simply back off, keeping her in sight, and use absorb if she tries anything. This allows you to stop her if she tries to heal. One effective tactic is if you have lvl 3 grip, to jump up onto the high ledges either side of the room, and when she follows, throw her off. Repeat, and it's easy enough to beat her without even getting hit once. The trick is to get good at throwing people immediately after gripping them, as AI controlled jedi are fast with force push (note that Tavion with scepter is completely immune to force grip, but push always works from behind).

I was kinda lucky the other time, immedeatly after the cutscene and she pulls out the sith sword, i accidently did a roll stab and instantly killed her. So that means i killed her in 1 accidental hit

No harm in that. Most of my strikes don't hit on purpose. I simply go with attack types that maximize the chance of success. Side-to-side is better than overhead because overhead your hit-zone is the width of the shoulders, but side-to-side, it's the height of the body. You'd be amazed at how many fighting styles rely on that principle. The multi-player Samurai running attack is much favored, but its saving grace is that one or the other is likely to die on the first pass, and the better your timing is, the more likely you are to be the victor. It makes multiplayer much more of a 'twitch' game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

If you mean how to beat her without cheating... it would depend on having force lightning level 3 and force absorb 2. To beat her, keep as much distance as possible and just blast her with lightning and use force absorb if she uses lightning against you.

She will reenergize her health a few times, but she will eventually die. The battle is of endurance, not hitting her as hard as possible at once.

If you mean how to beat her without cheating... it would depend on having force lightning level 3 and force absorb 2. To beat her, keep as much distance as possible and just blast her with lightning and use force absorb if she uses lightning against you.

She will reenergize her health a few times, but she will eventually die. The battle is of endurance, not hitting her as hard as possible at once.

what i mean is this when i enter the cheat codes and type playermodel tavion_sith_sword i get to play tavion as ragnos i was wondering if thier was a way to use her sword like she does to heal

You kill her with a lightsaber. Simple as that.

ian not talking about killing her in a 1vs 1 combat iam saying about playermodling her meaning controling her in a fight, i was wondering if thier was a code that could activate the sword to heal

ian not talking about killing her in a 1vs 1 combat iam saying about playermodling her meaning controling her in a fight, i was wondering if thier was a code that could activate the sword to heal

'Fraid not. You could try to use mindtrick level 4 to take control of her, but there is no code or cheat that allows you to take advantage of certain cheats NPC's have. Desann can't be harmed when hit by a lightsbaer throw... the *******! And there is no way to have unlimited force power, or using light and darkside powers in conjunction, light reborn masters. There are simply certain things that are not allowed to a player... the Tavion/Ragnos regeneration is only available to that NPC.

I know it's cheap, but that's the way things are in the game.

Archived