Home

who would be your master????

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ the people who said they'd prefer Vader as a Sith master: why not Palpatine? Just wondering. Vader might have been stronger in the Force, but I got the impression Palp's knowledge of the dark side was far greater.

Vader was just too cool. Palpatine was just too crotchety (sp?). I would rather take lessons from someone who looked more like a dark lord than a great-grandmother.

• 2 weeks later...

"Jedi - Obi Wan who woundn't want him, Bastila, Yoda or Skakka Tai"

Well, if that's not the most schizoid thing I've ever heard, unless you mean older wiser Future Bastila?

Well, I wouldn't really need one that much, so I'd go with the Hottest female master of whatever time period I'm currently in,

but I hear the "Drunk Bastila's Like Totally Awesome Force Stuff"

and "The Collective Works of Mira" are the greatest holocrons in history.

• 9 months later...

Jedi:

I would't mind having Obi-Wan or Mace teaching me, but Qui-Gon would be much more intelligent in his teachings, so I would'nt mind being his padawan. I mean, look how Obi-Wan turned out!! He is revered as one of the best Jedi to ever reach Mastery!! I would love to eb trained by Qui-Gon.

Sith: Sidious is intelligent, but he treated Vader like Bantha fodder. Traya would be good, but so would Plageus.

but I hear the "Drunk Bastila's Like Totally Awesome Force Stuff"

and "The Collective Works of Mira" are the greatest holocrons in history.

True, but "Darth Asbeston's Bumper Holocron Of Practical Jokes For The Apprentice Force User" is at the top...

As a Jedi, I was one of the many padawans of Master Ooroo.

As a Sith, like many, I studied at the feet of Marka Ragnos.

LS: Yoda (The master most intune with the force)

DS: Darth Plaegus the Wise (Holds the secrets of life generation and immortality)

Of course, once I learned those secrets, I too, would assasinate him.

Kotor Masters:

LS: Jolee Bindu C'mon, who else?

DS: Malak He'd have been easier to overthrow and I'd actually know what to do with the Star Forge.

Archived