Home

My Psychonauts Website

And just so you know--the fic itself doesn't actually have a title. I hadn't thought about it until just a few seconds ago. The title you have for it is actually just something I called the journal. You don't have to change it, just letting you know.

...and I love your character Angus so much. =3

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And just so you know--the fic itself doesn't actually have a title. I hadn't thought about it until just a few seconds ago. The title you have for it is actually just something I called the journal. You don't have to change it, just letting you know.

...and I love your character Angus so much. =3

Hee hee, thanx. His name is kind of unfortunate tho...it's a cow >.<

Ah, I see, well would you like a diff title posted for it? It's REALLY easy to change.

I know... its crazy. And either ironic, or done on purpose. I can't tell.

I'm pretty sure it was done on purpose--Rasputin's a rather infamous historical figure and a very uncommon name. That, and a lot of Tim's characters seem to have names with some significance behind them. My favorite's Oleander--an oleander is a type of flower that's very pretty, but highly poisonous. I mean, every single part of the plant is poisonous and even ingesting small amounts can cause sudden death.

Also, am I the only person who can't look at crullers at the donut shop without snickering?

I'm pretty sure it was done on purpose--Rasputin's a rather infamous historical figure and a very uncommon name. That, and a lot of Tim's characters seem to have names with some significance behind them. My favorite's Oleander--an oleander is a type of flower that's very pretty, but highly poisonous. I mean, every single part of the plant is poisonous and even ingesting small amounts can cause sudden death.

Also, am I the only person who can't look at crullers at the donut shop without snickering?

Lol...well...now u aren't the only one...I'm going to think about it every time I see them now.

I know I'm never eating them again. At least without crying... or laughing my butt off.

Sorry, hehe...let's see...a title.

The Words Not Spoken

At A Loss For Words.

You Don't Need to Speak.

Words Lost In The Rainstorm.

Your Silence Says It All.

The Silence Between Us.

A Blissful Silence.

A Meaningful Silence.

They all suck I know, but you can build on them if you want.

Sorry, hehe...let's see...a title.

The Words Not Spoken

At A Loss For Words.

You Don't Need to Speak.

Words Lost In The Rainstorm.

Your Silence Says It All.

The Silence Between Us.

A Blissful Silence.

A Meaningful Silence.

They all suck I know, but you can build on them if you want.

Those are freaking awesome. So much to choose from.. hmm.

I definately like 'A Blissful Silence'. That one fits, I think. So whatever money type things I get (millions, I'm sure) you'll get paid. I'm almost finished with the other fics I've written, so those will be up there soon. (I always write a few at the same time) Man. You're good with titles. A possible career?

Those are freaking awesome. So much to choose from.. hmm.

I definately like 'A Blissful Silence'. That one fits, I think. So whatever money type things I get (millions, I'm sure) you'll get paid. I'm almost finished with the other fics I've written, so those will be up there soon. (I always write a few at the same time) Man. You're good with titles. A possible career?

Lol...I don't think you can have a career figuring titles, but thanx ne ways. Mkay, I'll go change the title right now. Can't wait to read your other fics.

Archived