Home

Your new boss, your ruler, your master!

Ikhnaton

(the subject line is to be read in the voice of Plankton)

Ladies and germs, I would like to announce the new head cheese of XWA and RSN forums, none other than that SSD-owning, party-financing, Rogue Niner!

As my personal life (family and school) keeps me rather busy, and as I'm getting older (pushing 30!), I dont' have as much time or energy to devote to the forums, so I have appointed Niner to be my successor. He received approval from the big boss not long ago and I just promoted him. As you all know, Niner has been around these forums for many years, prior to the merge, and has always been an excellent right hand man and dedicated worker. It's because of his history in the forums and work ethic that I have chosen him to take care of the special needs of these two forums, which are two of the oldest around along with JK and some others. The last thing I want to do is to leave these forums under the leadership of someone who is not familiar and doesn't really care so much about them. We're still alive and kicking, although not quite as high, so we deserve proper care and respect! Your go-to guy will be Niner from now on.

What am I doing, you may ask? Well, I had originally intended to demote myself to super mod, but the big boss (Aristotle) has expressed his desire to keep me on as admin due to my history with the boards. I accepted his generous offer and retain my admin status, albeit quite inactive. Think of me as an Administrator Emeritus. In fact, I think my new title shall be that!

Been a pleasure serving and bossing you all over the years, but, unfortunately for you, I'm not really gone :evil2:

Please give a warm welcome to your new fearless leader!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Archived