Home

Clans, look here! Free Agents!

swphreak

Ripping this off from the other clan forum:

This is a thread for free agents.

If you need a clan post in here and clans will PM you or contact you using your contact info. Heres a good example of what it could look like.

Name on site:

Name in game:

Platform(s):

Position(s) you want to play:

Contact info:

Extra info:

Note, this thread is for free agents. Not for clans to advertise.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name on site: TX-2000

Name in game: TX-2000 or TX

Platform(s): PC

Position(s) you want to play: I'm usually a sniper (fav position) but I can do pretty good with other characters as well.

Contact info: umm message me on these forums or on yahoo messenger @ TX_2oo0

Extra info: I also play cs and im in a clan for that.

• 4 weeks later...

Name on site: PureEntropy

Name in game: PureEntropy

Platform(s): XBox

Position(s) you want to play: Sniper / Grunt / Pilot - I'm a pretty good all-round player, but I really excel in flying and bombing runs.

Contact info: msg me in this forum or Major_Chub1 on Yahoo Messenger

Extra info: I'm not sure if I'll get any hits, as I don't know what clans on here venture into the XBL area, but shoot me a msg / friend request / or IM and we'll take it from there.

Battlefront II name: xJEDIx

AIM: singdc012

E-mail: singdc01@hotmail.com

System: PS2

I am a 29 year old star wars fanatic and avid star wars gamer. I am looking for a clan that likes to play for fun and plays frequent clan matches. Also, looking for a mature minded clan. But most of all I just want to play some star wars battlefron with other that enjoy the game and star wars universe as much as I do! Contact me by, aim, e-mail or through this post if you have any open spots in your clan for me

Name on site:Jin Phoenix

Name in game: Jin Phoenix

Platform(s): Xbox

Position(s) you want to play: I'm a pretty veratile guy but my main classes are storm troopers, super battle droids, clone commanders, and wookies but i switch to whatever is needed.

Contact info: AIM: Why do we Fa11 gamertag: Jin Phoenix

Extra info: Pick me up and you won't be disapointed

Name on site:deamonomic

Name in game:deamonomic

Platform(s):xbox

Position(s) you want to play: random (i usualy switch depending on my mood or on the mission)

Contact info: message me by way f the forums

Extra info: i have inproved my flight capablities. i usualy beat games with in 1 or 2 das of buying it or renting. I DO NOT HAVE SWBF2 YET!!! i will get it on december 5th. im only posting this now because im bored and figured if i clan wants me ill join. i will be a very active clan member.

Name on site: Kharg

Gamertag: Kharg

Platform: Xbox

Position: will do anything but be a pilot can snipe through most laggy servers

Concact Info: i dont have anyway of getting in contact besides sending me a

friend request through xbox live

Extra:

I don't know if I am clan material yet, but I DO know i'm turning out alot better on this game than I thought I would. What I want, is to play with a clan that doesn't act like a bunch of spoiled brats. Just Star Wars fans looking to have a good time, because I take a chance every time I jump on a server. Usually I have a good time, but when team leaders start cussing out team members, even if it's not me, I get really pissed off.

Note, I am playing on XBOX. So far having played the game only 3-4 times, my rank is 9833, and rating is 125. I have certainly done worse. Most games, I play as a basic trooper, but I usually snag some dead-eye awards in almost every match, and I can land alot of kills on most maps. On the flying levels, I usually play as a mechanic, I man the guns until the team ship sustains damage, and then I jump off and get right on the repairs as duty calls. On a heroes vs villians map, I can tear it up with Darth Maul. (big surprise) A couple of years on playing Jedi Academy has helped me there! :p

gamertag: Darth Groovy, email: darthgroovy@sbcglobal.net, aim: darthgroovyii, MSN: darthgroovy@hotmail.com, YAIM: darthgroovy. Or just shoot me a pm.:D

Name on site: Demonic Spoon

Name in game: Demonic Spoon

Position(s) you want to play: Any. I like 'em all. However, I am best with sniper (on ground), and a good bomber (space)

Contact info: letthebulletsfly@hotmail.com (my MSN address), or by e-mail: Letthebulletsfly@gmail.com

Extra info: A clan I would like to join should have the following qualities...

-Teamplay

-Mature people (not necessarily age, just people who aren't asses)

-Play for fun, not to beat everyone else...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm looking for a clan. Just hit me up on BFT2 i got a mic, or leave me an e-mail or IM. Thanks.

Name on site:Mattsolo

Name in game:Mattsolo

Platform(s):PS2

Position(s) you want to play:Jet Trooper, Heavy Troop, or normal troop. I'm also a great pilot.

Email-matt.g@mad.scientist.com

Aim-ali3nwrkshop

Extra info: I haven't been in a clan yet for BFT2 but i was accepted to a couple but turned them down, I'm just getting into it really and im gettin pretty good. One of my specialties is CTF ground or aerial. I also play a pretty good Darth Maul.

• 4 weeks later...

Name on site: xhacker

Name in game: Arsinal, Fallen Angel (I have multiple usar)

Platform: Pc

Position: I am a extremly good marksman, but i can be a regular soilder to

Contact info: aim coolcowbellplaya, naterioux@yahoo.com, or in game

Extra info: I would like to be in a clan that has a cool name, and i hate cis, but i will play them if i have to.

Name on site: PHaNToM_21

Name in game: PHaNToM_21

Position(s) you want to play: Best as a pilot and sniper but will play any position for fun.

Contact info: ian1117@hotmail.com

Extra info:

I'd like to join a clan that uses actual millitary strategy as opposed to running pell mell into a battle like chickens with their heads cut off with no plans or strategies.

Name on site: MooSE 36

Name in game: MooSE 36

Platform(s):xbox

Position(s) you want to play: I'm usally a enginer/sniper(on certain maps)

Contact info: You can PM me here or add me on xbox live pref. on xbox live. I'll aceept any Friend reguests also.

Extra info: I'm usally on a good amount. I have a ton of fun playing this game. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Okay, I left my own clan (Redcell, which I was leader of) because the leadership became too much work for me (people constantly asking for matches, arranging those things etc. etc. ...). But I am still in for a clan, since I always love to do clanmatches... :nod:

-------

So I am looking for an Europe based!!! clan, this so I wont get stuck with training times while I sleep..

I prefer a clan who does a match from time to time, is active, trains from time to time (preferally every week), and has his own server. Teamspeak or Ventrilo would be cool too.

Now about me;

I can get around with EVERY class in BFII, there isnt any class I cant use. But I prefer the normal trooper, sniper and engineer. I also like supporting (medic, repair guy). And I can easely follow orders, and think out tactics right when playing. My favourite maps are Geonosis and Kamino; they are the most "tactical" and got the best sniping spots .

I am pretty good with space; mostly in Anti-fighter jobs, most of the time I am on top of the scorelist with spacemaps (poor thing is that space maps lag the most by me).

Besides that, I am also a graphical artist ;) , but that doesnt have anything to do with SWBFII :| .

Thanks,

signed;

-Lionheart

• 1 month later...

Name on site:quinnerino

Name in game:quinnerino

Platform(s):Xbox

Position(s) you want to play:sniper/normal trooper (depends)

Contact info:just send me a friend request or PM me

Extra info: I'm doing reaally good in-game and just started playing on live

EDIT:I won't be able to play 'till after the march break but I will still exept PM's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name on site: TCOF

Name in game: Peter

Platform: PC

Position(s) you want to play: Just a regular old soldier

Contact info: IM me on Yahoo at sportsmanfan2000 or AIM at TheFranchise2120 or drop me a PM on the site

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Name on site: Whew!bacca

Name in game: varies, mostly Whew!bacca.

Positions: Well rounded player. Mostly interested in tactical support / free safety - however you want to look at it.

ADDITIONAL INFO: I'm really looking for a clan run by someone over 25, with plenty of members with a good gaming attitude (that is reflected at all times). Admittedly just bought BF2 and am still getting used to the changes, but am a veteran of non-clan BF1 play. Looking for intelligent tactical planning and patient, disciplined implementation. Mostly want to have smart fun without dealing with a bunch of hoo-hah. The time that I can dedicate to this is almost limitless and I have a completely flexible schedule. I AM THE RECRUIT YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR.

Contact Info: Here or KliffKliff14@yahoo.com put "BATTLEFRONT CLAN" or something similar in subject line to avoid getting lost in spam.

• 5 weeks later...

Forum Name: Corruption171

Game Name: Corruption

Factions: All

Position(s) Land: Any (I am Best at Clone trooper/super battle droid and sniper) :snipe1:

Position(s) Space: Bomber and I like the droid trifighter too

Vehicles: Spider Walker and the AT-TE

What I am looking fo in a clan: (1)Maturity

(2)Honor

(3)A sense of humor

(4)Loyalty

(5)Play some clan matches but not all the time

Contact Info: Email: corruption171@hotmail.com or just pm me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Name on site:mando did dude

Name in game:dakota

Platform(s):xbox, gonna get pc

Position(s) you want to play:storm trooper, any clone, darth vader

Contact info:pm or message dakota on windows messanger

Extra info: well i specilize in well almost everything cept i am very good when i comes to special ops (like sneak attack on command post) and one thing i suck in space battles unless you want me to board the enemy ship (im good at that) also i want to find people who use actuall military stratagey ( my dad was in army) :twogun:

Archived