Home

Clans, look here! Free Agents!

swphreak

Name on site:clone45

Name in game:clone45

Platform(s):ps2

Position(s) you want to play:clone trooper, clone sharpshooter,jet trooper

Contact info:alexis_tnr@yahoo.com

Extra info: i pwan people. i am extremly good at the game no one ever gets past me. i am also good at doing stealthy attacks . i dont have a mike yet

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

name on site:ShadowMask

name in game:ShadowMask

platform: PS2

Position:I normaly perfer CIS super battle droid, and i am good with Storm trooper and Dark trooper.i can get into the ships easy in space battles and is overall good. but i do my bets on the CIS side or Empire.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

SoulSoldier86

SoulSoldier86

Xbox

Any position, strong soldier, strong engineer, very good utilization of heroes, and good marksman, except I currently have a problem with my controller, making my character always move left, therefore I have taken a short break from sniping. I am very good at sneaking into places, although I do not usually use the bothan. I am good at taking down ships, usally using a bomber to destroy all things that arent destroyable from the inside of the ship, then taking down the inside, or vice-versa.

Contact me on live gamertag SoulSoldier86 or via email italiandefender2@aol.com

I am somewhat new to xbox live but have adjusted well to it and have prospered, my top rank is 574 or so on 2 flag CTF but I will soon raise it.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Name on site: omgwtfbbqlolzorz

Name in game: OMGWTFBBQL0LZ0RZ

Platform(s): XBOX (soon to be PC)

Position(s) you want to play: Heavy Trooper, Sniper

Contact info: Email:cameronfkoehler@yahoo.com, xfire: omgwtfbbqlolzorz

Extra info: I am a very good heavy trooper and have played in many leagues and clans

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm searching for a clan that would need this kind of player.

Name on site: T4200

Name in game: Robin

Platform: Pc

Position: Im a average sniper but most of the time i excel with the soldier class and it's also my favorite class

Contact info: Either you send me a pm at Lucasforums.com or you send me a message at robmob1993@hotmail.com from hotmail.

Extra Info: I'm a pretty aggressive player when using the soldier class and usually prefer offensive over defense. I try to pin down the enemy and cooperate with my teammates, in extreme cases i use the rush technique.

• 3 months later...

Name on site: BOOM!

Name on game: BOOM

Platform(s): PS2

positions(s) you want to play: im a sufficent sniper, im also good with heavy trooper in tight situations i will suicide with a mine to get my mates into the command post or past a hard defence, every other class im pretty good in, ive played this game since the midnight release when it came out so i do know practically every rock and building in the game.

Contact info: pm me or e-mail me at caseyburch25@hotmail.com

Extra info: temporarily do not have internet due to a tight budget but will soon; i do have a mic though i am a former member of MOH {mercenaries of honor} i take the game serious at times but i do take orders well.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I would like to join a Clone Trooper Clan! Heres my information stuff!

Name on site: Zambonizach

Name in game: ZAC

Platform(s): I play it on PSP

Position(s) you want to play: I want to be playing as a clone trooper with a rifle. Not heavy,etc. Just a normal clone trooper.

Contact info: PM me on this site about battles, the enemies of the clan,etc,etc.

Extra info: I am a good player, but in conquest the computers are hard in Imperial. I use only clone wars really.

if ur still looking for a clan im creating one im not the best @ the game or the best leader but im open for suggestions on the topic and although ull be the first 2 join if u so choose but im looking 2 expand and will try 2 plan clan battles with other clans but before u loinull need 2 pass evaluation which lasts 1 week. please join clan imperial legion 501.

• 2 weeks later...

Name on site: Nasir1996

Name in game:Nasir

Platform(s):PS2

Position(s) you want to play:Rebel, Clone, Imperial(Empire) Sniper-I'm a very good Sniper.

Contact info: You can look for me on nate.dog1996@hotmail.com

Extra info:I love doing clone wars conquest and things, and I'm a very great player, but I could use some help here and there, and I also have a mic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived