Home

Has anyone found a lightsaber???

Darth MD

• 9 months later...

For anyone who can't be bothered to find it themselves:

on the republic RAS cruiser, i forget the exact level but it is moments before you encounter the first heavily armoured trandoshan. Before you encounter him there is a barrier you can either use charges on to blast your way thru or either thru a ventiation shaft on the right.

Take the shaft and head right. A dead clone trooper and a lightsaber should be there and 38 will say a nice one liner.

Speaking of Easter Eggs...

spoiler:

Has anybody else run across the heavy merc carrying a commando on his back?

It's on the ship in the first section of "Rescue the Squad" (before you actually fight a heavy merc). After you demo the barrier and fight off the hallway full of slavers and IED's you can snipe the turret from the bottom of the ramp at the end of the hall. Run up the ramp and zoom in...

EDIT: got a better look... it's Sev that the merc is carrying.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/t65flyer/game%20shots/heavymercandcommando.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just found it when I was replaying it, it's in a vent you can go through to sneak up on some Trandos on the Ghost ship. When you see it Boss says something along the lines of, "An elegant weapon of a more civilised time? Well guess what, times have changed."

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure where I heard it (maybe it was here) but someone said that it might be Mace's because

it shows the commandos giving a lightsaber to Mace Windu at the end of the Assault Ship Campaign, I believe.

Nope. Just played it.

They aren't handing Mace anything.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived