Home

Has anyone found a lightsaber???

Darth MD

Speaking of Easter Eggs...

spoiler:

Has anybody else run across the heavy merc carrying a commando on his back?

It's on the ship in the first section of "Rescue the Squad" (before you actually fight a heavy merc). After you demo the barrier and fight off the hallway full of slavers and IED's you can snipe the turret from the bottom of the ramp at the end of the hall. Run up the ramp and zoom in...

EDIT: got a better look... it's Sev that the merc is carrying.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/t65flyer/game%20shots/heavymercandcommando.jpg

to me, it looks like 40... maybe another one?

heh, sorry, just replayed it, looks like sev to me too

Yeah, the commando in my screenshot didn't look like anybody because I was experimenting with replacing the skins on my commandos. A that point I had not yet figured out all the body parts on the skins, so there was only paint on the front of the model and the rest was white...

Here's an updated shot featuring the skin I put on Sev's model :D : HERE

• 2 months later...

Where is that easter egg, I never noticed that. No wait, I just found it and I think why the commando doesn't look like SEV is because you guys aren't using a 360. Oh, and if you do have one... don't use it. Even though you get inhanced skins and lvls of the game, most of the dialog (dk if i spelt that right) is a weird type of static and completely ruins almost all of 62's jokes.

Shade -- thanx.

MachineCult -- I've figured out how to change the skins on the other commandos. I have not figured out how to change the HUD arms texture (38's arms in the HUD); though, I do think that if you turn on 3rd person you can see the skin (never tried it).

The only "player character" I can change is in multiplayer (if you change the skins for the other commandos, they will be available in MP -- HUD arms are plain white).

I seem to have strayed off topic, so I'll continue babbling in this thread

Go easter eggs!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its also a good trap for noobs if you want to enter the game but the server is full, tell them to press f7 to use a lightsaber, f7 actually has u spectate muhhahahahah.

flamthro:shades2: its also a good trap for noobs if you want to enter the game but the server is full, tell them to press f7 to use a lightsaber, f7 actually has u spectate muhhahahahah.

Archived