Home

Phantom: The Revenge

jediofdoom

"SAVE JAX!" I yelled into my mic.

"Gold Group Give us cover!"

"Kaitlyn, Follow me!"

Kaitlyn and I flew closer to the Emperor's Servant. they knew why we where here. The turrets opened fire on us. Two shots hit my left wing and a fleet of Fighters opened fire on Kaitlyn. I turned my shields to 100 percent and flew in front of her fighter.

"Gus!?"

"Kaitlyn, Listen to me, we have to save Jax, we'll board the destroyer and- AHHH!"

My shields were 8 percent and a roclet came flaring towards me.

The last thing I saw was Kaitlyn's ship.

"Unnnhhh..."

Kaitlyn was on top of me, she seemed lifless, but she was still alive. We had made it, We were inside the Emporor's Servant.

I woke Kaitlyn and yamned.

"Thanks."

I said, she had saved me.

We stood up and saw that our destroyed fighters had breached the hull of the Servant when we went down. There was a small silence, the only sound was the red alert alarm. The door slid open, and Stormtroopers poured out. I grabbed the rifdle on my belt and opened fire. Hmph.... Who said 14 year olds are useless.... I took out 4 troops and Kaitlyn chucked a fag and killed the rest. She picked up her blaster and we advanced.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jax jerked his head upwards. He could hear an alarm and he could sense Gus. The door slid open and stadning there tall and mysterious was...

"Rezillo...why"

Jax's old friend who was believed dead was standing there, he black robe billowed out in a mennacing way

"Jax....I expected something of this nature from you, when you heard the name the emperors servant you knew i had once mentioned it before"

"you did and then....I sensed you"

"hmmmm your becoming the Jedi that scum always wanted you to be"

"He wasn't scum!" Jax yelled

Rezillo smiled

"Your friend...the one who crashed into us...he will dead shortly and you will kill him"

"w-what...i wont! you can't-"

"You can do what ever you set your mind to"

"But-"

An officer walked into the cell

"sir, you asked me to bring you what he was armed with, just these" He handed the lightsaber and pistol over to rezillo. Rezillo threw the pistol aside as the officer left.

"A jedi's weapon....so you are a jedi?"

somehting flickered in jax's mind

"Yes" he lied

"I can tell you're lying" Rezillo said simply

Jax glanced at his saber. he had to stop this...

"You have always been a bad lyer"

Jax had to help Gus

"you have always been a failure..."

Jax snapped

He did something he had never done before he flung his hand out and his lightsaber shot into his hand like a magnet had invisilby pulled it there. He ignited it but rezillo was ready. The two blades clashed. And Rezillo smiled...

"oh boy Jax and Gus are at it again." Stu said to himself quietly.

"Alan,Adrian Follow orders from Don ok, goin off to help them."

Both:"Yes sir."

Stu Put his ship into full speed and raced off towards the star destroyer, trying his best to avoid the TIE's but he was hit by 6 TIE's and the engines were cutting out,Stu quickly made it to the hangar bay..

"Ah crap, how am i gonna do this?" he asked himself.

Stu flew in the hangar and shot as many Imperials impossible. He set down the ship and got ready...

Rezillo stopped. he looked up. Jax felt it too. Stu was now on the emperors servant.

"another foolish friend of yours has just docked with us" He said in a voice of pure hatred

"what happened to you?" Jax said resuming the fight

Rezillo's lightsaber clased against Jax's and forced it against a wall.

"I saw you get blown out of space and then...you wern't evil!"

"Oh jax there is no good or evil there is only power and those too weak to seek it...LIKE YOU!"

Rezillo force pushed jax against a wall and it gave way. Jax stepped out of the debrey.

"what happened?" he said again

"when i was shot, i survived i floated in space suffocating when something took me, i could breath...it was like a bubble had formed around me, i was dragged to this ship where my master tought me the ways of the sith"

"But that would have taken years!"

"yes....but my master is very powerful. He invented a room called the hyperbolic time chamber, A year in there was a day on the ouside. within a week of this dimension I was a sith"

Jax gulped

"scared?"

"you wish!"

They glashed blades again. Rezillo's red blade and Jax's Blue blade combined made a spectaular display of light and sound but if they wern't careful all would be lost...

Stu got his Rifle ready and exited the cockpit..

"R7 go and protect the ship."

R7:"Bee-woo."

Stu had a wierd feeling in him..like he could sense a friend in trouble..

"Jax!" Stu said aloud.

2 stormtroopers heard him and stu fired at them, they were both killed alomst instantly.

"Jax,Where are you my friend."

"Is this what Commander Skywalker descibed as 'The Force'." He asked himself.

Stu began the walk to find his friend...

(Just a question, is this gonna turn into a Jedi story or mainly stay as a pilot story?)

(you do whatever you want, but i imagine it will be a bit of both)

Jax stared into the eyes he had once trusted.

"You...lied...to me!"

"what do you mean?"

"you said you would never turn to the sith, never work for the empire"

"ahhh yes....things change Jax!"

Rezillo force pushed him against a barrel. Jax slumped against it.

Rezillo breathed heavily

"you are strong...i never knew you had skills outside being a pilot....what are you now Blue Leader?"

"How do you know?"

Rezillo smiled....

"I am...the phantom"

"w-what? you can't be!"

"I assure you i am"

Something clicked in Jax's head

"I should have known...no one had the same flight style as you....but wait you took out some imperial ships"

"I did...i had to make it look convincing. On my masters orders of coarse"

"you...."

Jax jumped up and ran at Rezillo who just smiled. Rezillo pushed him back and smiled

"tut-tut....you never learn to do jax?"

He advanced on Jax...

Gus couldn't take anymore of this. He got shot twice in the shoulder and once in th eleg. he could barely breath anymore.

He stood up and screamed as loud as he could, he grabbed Kaitlyn's hand and screamed even louder.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Imperials fell back and couldn't breath. Kaitlyn stood up.

"You're a..."

"Yeah, let's go!"

A dark jedi master jumped out of nowhere. Gus took out a green saber and a blue saber. I attacked vigurously, but alas, he was defeated. The fiend stabbed my chest and we both fell back. Gus screamed again. Partly in pain and partly in self-defense. I quickly grabbed Kaitlyn's foot. If he didn't hold onto her, she'd die too. I was too late, she stumbled over and fell. Gus stopped and the dark jedi couldn't breath. I crawled over to Kaitlyn.... and kissed her on the lips. Aside doing this because Gus was in love with her, it also transfered his remaining power to her. she slowly opened her eyes and saw what he was doing. He stopped and fell to his knees. I felt my face slam against the cold, metal floor.

( Im gonna posy in first person and third person )

Jax felt Gus's remaining power disapeer. In a state of rage he jumped up. Surprised Rezillo let his guard down and was almost beheaded. Rezillo blocked the slash. Jax was painting he looked like a mad man.

"You...Gus is....I'LL KILL YOU!"

Jax stopped

a voice echoed in his head

"Jax don't give into hate"

He stood there a second too long. Rezillo slashed at Jax. His jump shuit ripped and a gash across his chest spewed blood. Jax wasn't badly injured. He stepped back

"whats the matter?" Rezillo demanded

"tired of our fight? shall i finish it off?"

Jax looked at Rezillo

"I will never fogive you" he said quietly

"I do not look for forgiveness"

Jax kicked Rezillo out of the way. he grabed his pistol and blasted at him. Rezillo reflected the blast. Jax's pistol was wrenched from his group as Rezillo used the force.

"Jax you will not get far without the force"

Jax glanced to the side. there was a red button on the wall saying "Grabage shoot" he looked at the floor. It was one huge platform. Jax guessed when the button was pushed the floor would fold in and what ever was there would fall into the garbage disposal. Jax looked up. Running along the ceiling were pipes. Jax looked at Rezillo.

"Goodbye" he said simply

He pushed the button. Before he knew what was happening Rezillo fell. Jax grabbed the pipe. He hung on for dear life. Rezillo disapeared. Jax was loosing his grip. He couldn't hold on much longer. He focused all his mind power on the button. He felt something flow through him. The button clicked and the floor slid back into place. Jax dropped down. He could still sense Rezillo but he had to find Stu and Gus. Jax ran out of the room to find his friends...

Stu Ran down a corridor a turned to see Gus,Blooded and battered with a beautiful young woman..

"Gus!" Stu yelled aloud.

3 stormtroopers heard him and ran down to him.

"Damn! i got to stop doing that!"

Stu fired at the troopers, but when one died he pulled the trigger and shot stu..

AAARRRRRGGH!" Stu yelled in pain.

"My Arm! My Arm! What gun in the name of the Force could do THAT!!"

Stu looked at his left arm..his wrist and most of his forearm was blasted off,Stu also looked at the troopers gun..it was an E-11 blaster rifle-Standard issue gun for stormtroopers, but it was Customized.

Stu Applied pressure on the wound and he went and crawled over to Gus and his friend.

"Gus! are you ok?"....

Jax felt a sudden pain in his chest. He stopped running. Something had happened to Stu. Jax turned, A storm trooper appeared at the end of the coridoor.

"HALT!" he yelled

Jax defelcted back some shots and then ran at the trooper. He jumped and beheaded the storm trooper. He never knew he could do that. Jax turned, Rezillo was getting closer. He ran towards the control center. The controls told him that Gus had breached some, 400 yards away from him. He ran. Rezillo was getting closer. Jax hurtled round a corner and he saw stu and Gus.

"Stu! Gus! run-" Jax yelled

too late rezillo had shut the door between the two parties. Jax turned.

"You will not escape" he said in a voive of hatred

Jax grabbed his lightsaber and ignited it.

"I'll make you pay!"

Jax and Rezillo started fighting....

(meanwhile...)

Kenny looked obver the mound. In the distance he could see...

"theres....hundreds...of drop ships coming at us!"

"Ready your weapons!" cried the commander

"This is it!"

An AT-AT came out of the trees followed by 8 AT-St's.

They could hear the rev of speeders and Ships.

Kenny grimaced. He looked down the scope. He could see a dark trooper. getting ready

"FIRE!" yelled a voice

Kenny took the shot...

(just to let you know Jedi-you typed 'Jax withdrew his lightsaber and ignited it.' not just to make you realise your mistake but if that is the case then Rezilo would have an advantage because jax would have his saber stuck in his Leg. lol just to let you know.)

Meanwhile back on the story line....

Stu heard footsteps coming closer and then...

"Stu! Gus! run!"

"Jax?" Stu said, then the door closed and sealed..

"Crud!" Stu said, he looked around and seen a dark jedi, dead next to gus.Stu seen his Laser-Sword.(He doesnt know its a lightsaber.) Stu picked it up and seen a Ventilation shaft across the room.He Got up in tremendous pain and ignited the sword, he cut a hole in the vent and climbed in..

Archived