Home

Update on life!

obi

Hey guys! Sorry I've been out. My computer is FRIED, and I'm on at work. (which is rare)

I just thought I'd let you guys know I'm ok, and so is my dad. He has the mind of a 2 year old right now, but I think he'll progress pretty good in Rehab. I miss you guys a lot! BTW, I'm 19 now, and I'm planning a wedding.

uh-oh........obi's getting married.............

:p

So how is everyone? Did I miss anything shnauzzy? :D

Hey, welcome back, Obi, and congrats on the engagement! If it's that girl from your pics in D.C., you are very fortunate indeed. She's adorable. :)

I'm so glad your dad is doing well also. It must have been a pretty rough time but it seems to be looking up. :)

BTW, Jed's admin now. We musn't forget that little guy; he's sensitive. :p

And, ET, don't be concerned about your marital status. I'm sure there's a girl just insane nerdy enough for you. :D You also may want to try a nice cowboy hat; as I recall Obi has one of those. Apparently it worked for him. :p

And, ET, don't be concerned about your marital status. I'm sure there's a girl just insane nerdy enough for you. :D You also may want to try a nice cowboy hat; as I recall Obi has one of those. Apparently it worked for him. :p
Number 1. I'm not concerned about finding a girl to be my wife, I've found PLENTY of girls. I just don't imagine that I WANT to be married within the next 5 years.

Number 2. Cowboy hat + ET = bad...bad bad.

And, ET, don't be concerned about your marital status. I'm sure there's a girl just insane nerdy enough for you. You also may want to try a nice cowboy hat; as I recall Obi has one of those. Apparently it worked for him.

He also has a superman outfit.

OBI! Wow... I was wondering where you went man. Its been a long time! :D :D :D

Hey guys! Sorry I've been out. My computer is FRIED, and I'm on at work. (which is rare)

I just thought I'd let you guys know I'm ok, and so is my dad. He has the mind of a 2 year old right now, but I think he'll progress pretty good in Rehab. I miss you guys a lot! BTW, I'm 19 now, and I'm planning a wedding.

uh-oh........obi's getting married.............

:p

So how is everyone? Did I miss anything shnauzzy? :D

I havent been to the swamp for quite some time too, so i guess we're both the same. :D Anyway welcome back and congratulations. :)

Thanks for the WB guys! And yes, it's the girl from the DC pics. I'm actually using the computer at her house right now, and she has cable! Yee haw!

Anyway, I'll try to be on a little more, but it's hard without a computer of my own at my house. Hey again guys!

Oh, and BTW, I have the superman tights now. That's right, TIGHTS.

And I DO look good in them. Surprisingly. No pics though. -_-

Archived