Home

Update on life!

obi

NOTE: THIS IS INTENDED FOR AMUSEMENT PURPOSES ONLY. In no way to I agree that these changes and events in teh real world are good, or necessary. it's political satire. nerd style.

Patch Notes The Universe v0.7.98.001.9.2.2005

We are overwhelmed by the response that our new MMORPG, The Universe, has recieved over the past 6-10 billion years of running. At current, on the Earth server, we have now 6.5 billion simultanious connections at anygiven time, which is a definitive record! Thanks for your support!

The following chnages have been made, to furthur make The Universe a more enjoyable experience! Thank you for your paitence, and we apologize if any of these sudden changes cause your charcter to be "nerfed"!

Events:

Hurricane Season: There were some complaints that the world event concerning Hurricanes and typhoons was not challenging enough. this has been addressed.

PvP: Balance changes have been made to PvP, to even out the "overpowering" abilities granted by starting in the "United States of America".

We're sorry if this effects player intentions in the Iraq Event, but saw it as a necessary adjustment to even the playing field for all participants in PvP.

Gameplay changes:

the resource oil will now be affected by the Hurricane Season world event, as will it be effected by the ongoing Iraq Event. We are sorry to inconvenience players whom have purchased the SUV type mounts.

Leaders of nations whom thier nation is struck by any disaster will have thier response time increased. This was due to complaints that the leaders did not give players enought time to enjoy the events.

Players in the United States will continue to have limited rights as the government sees fit. We have discussed this issue at length, and have deemed it necessary to combat hackers and exploiters.

North Korea has been given the option to avoid all negotiations. If you are from North Kroea, please go to the nearest city hall to voice an opinion, mearly to have it overriden by the developers.

UI Changes:

Internally displaced people due to hurricanes are now to be called refuges, even by thier home nations. This was a typo previous.

Again, thank you for continuing to enjoy our product!

--Divinity Development Team

I guess I might as well say welcome back, too. You probably are thinking "who is this guy?" Anyway, I remember your avatar. I think you quit posting around the same time I started.

Anywho,

Welcome back! The more the merrier, and the swampies seem to be happy to see you.

Congrats on the marrage by the way!!!

WELCOME BACK OBI

And damn, everyone's getting married. Soon I'll be the only bachelor in the forums.

Except for Zbomber

Post retry #6

Me too, Women tend to avoid me like the plague.

Anywhoo, congrats on the marriage plans

• 2 weeks later...

Archived