Home

battle ON coruscant?

Blackrider27

• 4 weeks later...

It's only a month old, so it's not that bad...but you certainly seem to be spouting off many a thing with little to no evidence kangarooson. Mayhaps you'd care to share what your source is? I hope you're not listening to the voices in your head because lord knows they've steered ME wrong a couple times.

It's only a month old, so it's not that bad...but you certainly seem to be spouting off many a thing with little to no evidence kangarooson. Mayhaps you'd care to share what your source is? I hope you're not listening to the voices in your head because lord knows they've steered ME wrong a couple times.

Well, there are soom screenshots on the SWBF site of clones running around in the Jedi Temple as Darth Vader slices up generic Jedi.

In the beta there's a placeholder for a map called "cor1."

Cor? As in Coruscant? Or perhaps Correllia?

Granted, stuff is subject to change all the time, what with the rumors of them including every map from SWBF1, then nixing certain maps, etc. Anything could happen. But as far as a ground battle Coruscant map, I could see it happening. We already know what such a battle might look like from the Clone Wars cartoons, for example. It doesn't need to be the entire planet with huge crowds, the "bigness" of it could be easily simulated in the engine. Anyway, I don't know if it will happen, but I don't see why not... unless they simply run out of time (in which case they could still release it later, a la Jabba's Palace).

I think jedi are an actual team, not a native race. They never mentioned the jedi on the list of natives you can play as/hunt so I guess they will be the team opposing the rebublic on the jedi temple map, just Rebublic vs. jedi, instead of Rebublic vs. CIS.

But either way, it's still going to be fun slaughtering jedi as a clone trooper...

Archived