Home

Latest Tattoo!

access_flux

i got a new tattoo!

its pretty full on and by far the most bold tattoo i have.

also, there is no need for the "do you realise you chances of work..." comments :) i do know what i'm doing, and i work in an industry that allows me to be tattooed.

havehope2aj.jpg

what do you think? anyone else here tattooed?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youch! Does it hurt to get inked on the fingers?

Can't say I'm that brave..hehehe, but your tat is sweet! :thumbsup:

Is there a 'story' behind the "Have Hope" message?

anyone else here tattooed?

I'm a Spider-Man freak, so of course I just had to get a Spidey tat...

http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/photos/spidey/my-tat2.jpg

It's been touched up since, but this is the only pic I've got that doesn't show more than I'm willing to "share" with the group at the moment (piercings and such) hehehe... :xp:

Cool tattoo, though, I'd hate to have to see a tattoo every time I look at me fingers for the rest of my life. :-x

I'd get a black Game & Watch outline on my left upper-arm, if I ever got one.

It's something simple, and I wouldn't regret it. I'm a Nintendo fan, and have lots of good memories with Nintendo, and probably have more to come. It would also remind me of LF and all the friends i've made here. Plus I just like the character.

I've been watching Miami Ink lately and it got me thinking about what I would want if I ever got one.

But, I don't think i'll ever get one anyways, so whatever. :p

I should be getting my first in a year. I have been wanting to get the Welsh dragon tattooed on my right shoulder blade for a while now. It would look something like this but more artistic. Think more in the terms of shapes than curves.

welshassemblydragon.jpg

I got my nipples pierced about 3 months ago. Very nice if I do say so myself.

I never got the nipple piercing thing. I understand tongue studs and what not, but reasons for nipple piercings have constantly eluded me.

Well, the nipple piercings are so that when someone's angry with you they can give the nerple to rule all nerples. :xp:

Heh, no I've never understood those either. Tongue studs, too. I just don't get the point. They make people talk weird and they just look nasty. Egh. :(

And as for me, no tattoos, and don't plan on any. The only piercings I've got are my ears; just one in each, and I've not worn earrings for about ten years. I just don't like the way they feel.

The 'Have Hope' thing sounds pretty BTW. :)

IG: thats the sort of old man i want to be :) i mean come on, i think i'd be a pretty cool grandad :)

Have Hope means exactly that, Have hope. there is always a point in your life when you feel horrible, but you always need to have hope. its what keeps you going :)

being an art student, i see my body as a Canvas, and a blank canvas isn't very interesting is it? i just like the idea of having a message that is uplifting where everyone can see it.

Chainz: nice tattoo, the colour looks pretty good, even if thats before a touch up.

Lady Jedi: forgive me for being vulgar, but there is ALWAYS a benefit for having tongue piercings.

i myself haven't got one, but i have several other peircings, including holes in my ears that sit inch wide bone plugs in them. my mum can't figure out what she did to deserve this :p

my next tattoos should be in a month. the Rebel and Imperial Logos, on the inside of my biceps. I CAN'T WAIT.

my sleeve should be finished by mid next year hopefully. chest end of the next year.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4195/donetattoo5hm.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1204/1sttattoocompletedbyxheretikx8.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/6352/102951033l5wr.jpg

theres a couple other little ones, and a couple that i'm not willing to show, (personal meanings, and some are just crap)

but soon. i shall be happy.

EDIT: apologies all.

^ He speaks the truth, actually.

A piece of hard metal coming in contact with such a sensitive and intimate area does not appear to be, in any possible way, "pleasurable." :freakout:

Unless, of course, you have a freaky fetish for pain sort of thing. To each his own. :giveup:

A piece of hard metal coming in contact with such a sensitive and intimate area does not appear to be, in any possible way, "pleasurable." :freakout:

Unless, of course, you have a freaky fetish for pain sort of thing. To each his own. :giveup:

i'm guessing you, my friend, have never had a girlfriend with a tongue peircing?

Archived