Home

Latest Tattoo!

access_flux

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've already chosen the path my life will take, and its not a conventional one. in my opinion there are too many taboos on alternative body modifications, and i want to be one who helps break the taboos. by showing that people who are educated and well mannered can also look different.

i'm getting there :)

A piece of hard metal coming in contact with such a sensitive and intimate area does not appear to be, in any possible way, "pleasurable." :freakout:

Unless, of course, you have a freaky fetish for pain sort of thing. To each his own. :giveup:

Actually the round bit of the stud acts as a stimulant to the soft bit of the skin. It's all basic anatomy. Plus they also make porcelain ends.

The point? Increased oral pleasure! \o/

I don't understand this part either. Despite the fact that we've all seen the movie "Pulp Fiction" would it really work that way? I mean, without getting too graphic here, wouldn't it be like masturbating with a ball bearing?

Porclein, metal, whatever. I would think that unless you get turned on by being poked with hard objects (not fleshy or soft ones) then this wouldn't be anything worth the operation.

Vibrating tongue studs? Ouch! Yes, let's take an open wound and put something in the wound and MOVE IT AROUND REALLY FAST. Is this an S&M thing perhaps?

I guess some people's definition of "pleasure" is different from others, ouch!

I've talked to people who have them who say that the taste of metal in your mouth all the time takes getting used to, plus they can get infected (a lot more easily than other piercings). I'd never get one, but I figure the costs would outweigh the benefits. The best reason to get one is for the shock value (until everyone has one).

In any case, all the body modification fads in North America the last 15 years are a little surprising to me, but oh well. This is no big deal in Africa, they've got us way beat on body modification for centuries. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I just figure if I'm going to make a fashion statement, I'd like to make it with something that's more easily reversable when the trend ends or I get tired of it. ;)

I'll drown myself in a tub of alcohol before I reach anywhere near there. :xp:

At least you said 60. Back in my day the kids would all say "I'll be dead before 30, man!"

Life expectancies in the first world are increasing!

Anyhow, some say life doesn't even BEGIN until you get into middle age, so go figure. ;)

I don't understand this part either. Despite the fact that we've all seen the movie "Pulp Fiction" would it really work that way? I mean, without getting too graphic here, wouldn't it be like masturbating with a ball bearing?

Porclein, metal, whatever. I would think that unless you get turned on by being poked with hard objects (not fleshy or soft ones) then this wouldn't be anything worth the operation.

Vibrating tongue studs? Ouch! Yes, let's take an open wound and put something in the wound and MOVE IT AROUND REALLY FAST. Is this an S&M thing perhaps?

I guess some people's definition of "pleasure" is different from others, ouch!

I've talked to people who have them who say that the taste of metal in your mouth all the time takes getting used to, plus they can get infected (a lot more easily than other piercings). I'd never get one, but I figure the costs would outweigh the benefits. The best reason to get one is for the shock value (until everyone has one).

In any case, all the body modification fads in North America the last 15 years are a little surprising to me, but oh well. This is no big deal in Africa, they've got us way beat on body modification for centuries. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I just figure if I'm going to make a fashion statement, I'd like to make it with something that's more easily reversable when the trend ends or I get tired of it. ;)

ah Kurgan, you fail to take note on the.... Lubrication side of things! its not a grating sensation... i guess its something you must experience.

on alternative body mods, i've had some other stuff done, like Skin Removal. i have photos, but i think there might be a little too much blood for me to be able to post it. not that blood should be a problem, but some peole might be squeemish.

ah Kurgan, you fail to take note on the.... Lubrication side of things! its not a grating sensation... i guess its something you must experience.

So a wet ball bearing, uh, ok. Maybe I'm sounding like Jerry Seinfeld here but I just don't get it! If you're speaking from experience then what can I say. I had a similar discussion with another person about altoids. They couldn't explain it, just swore it was true. How do people learn about this stuff anyway? It doesn't sound like the kind of thing that would occur by accident!

on alternative body mods, i've had some other stuff done, like Skin Removal. i have photos, but i think there might be a little too much blood for me to be able to post it. not that blood should be a problem, but some peole might be squeemish.

Better not then, good call.

How do people learn about this stuff anyway? It doesn't sound like the kind of thing that would occur by accident!

Experimentation. Just imagine some of the things people found out were not a good idea. Brave souls. Or stupid. I donno.

Kinda off topic, but this reminds me of a guy I played football with in highschool. He was puting Ben Gay on his shoulder. When he was done, he went to the bathroom. I have NEVER heard someone yell so loud in my life. You should have seen him walk after that.

Anyway,

Id never get a tatoo myself, but its still cool to see them. You have some pretty nice ones. ChAiNz, aswell. And Darth Groovy, your tats are um.....well, groovy. (sorry, sorry. couldn't resist.)

Yes, it works. And no, probably not.

There's no poking, it rubbing. The round bit on the stud is run along the bottom of the shaft along the nerves. It's kind of hard to explain without getting graphic or without giving .... example. Needless to say, it has nothing to do with BDSM or any of the like.

yeah thats true. back on topic.

hahaha. lets start a competition.

i'll give you guys the chance to choose something for a tattoo. nominations are open for the next 24 hours. at the end of that, all nonminations shall be gathered, and a poll will be put up. whatever wins, if its decent, i'll get it tattooed.

I'm not afraid at all, I just faint whenever somebody sticks a needle in me.

technically, a tattoo gun is 6 needles running at 3,000 rpm :D

comforting eh? ;) hehehe...

Seriously though, depending on where you get tattooed, the pain is minimal... for the arm, it's no worse than getting 'slugged' by your friends in school (ahh.. memories)..

other areas though can make even the burliest biker guy cry like a child... but most needle artists will plainly tell you when it's going to hurt like a bitch... it's always comforting to hear them say..

"Whatever you do... DON'T move..." gee thanks...

Guys, get back on the original topic of this thread. Or, like so many threads in the Swamp these days, it will have to be closed. :disapprove

:D

I fail to see why every thread has to be exactly on topic, do you WANT us to make a thread talking about who tongue piercings increase oral pleasure?

I decided awhile back I'm getting the Aerosmith logo tattooed somewhere on my arm, not sure where yet though. Probably somewhere where it won't be able to see with a short sleeve short (forearm? Not sure what its called)

I fail to see why every thread has to be exactly on topic, do you WANT us to make a thread talking about who tongue piercings increase oral pleasure?

A bit off topic is fine, but the discussion of oral sex can go really wrong really fast, so I didn't give it that chance. And rather than make up a new topic to get it off that track, I decided to go with the original one for this thread. ;) Got anymore problems, boy?

I decided awhile back I'm getting the Aerosmith logo tattooed somewhere on my arm, not sure where yet though. Probably somewhere where it won't be able to see with a short sleeve short (forearm? Not sure what its called)

Bicep or upperarm, methinks. ;)

Archived