Home

WHO is that GUY?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'll tell you what...I asked Tim at the release party and he was sealed like a vault. No answer as far as i know.

Hmm. Very suspicious.

You know, I wondered about this myself a while ago. And I think I can say with 97% certainty that that isn't Oleander. The shape of the head is right, but the moustache is slightly off (Oleander's has a single, loose curl at the end, the Shadowy Figure's has a much tighter curl to it. And yes, I did think about this way too much, thanks.), and the figure's just much too tall to be Oleander. Unless he was wearing stilts, for some inexplicable reason.

I've got a theory that it's a Galochio or one of the "many enemies" Raz's father mentioned...someone who has a vested interest in Raz becoming a Psychonaut for some reason (presumably because that would work in their favor, although I have no idea how). Either way, I don't think it's Oleander, whoever it is.

Hmm. Very suspicious.

You know, I wondered about this myself a while ago. And I think I can say with 97% certainty that that isn't Oleander. The shape of the head is right, but the moustache is slightly off (Oleander's has a single, loose curl at the end, the Shadowy Figure's has a much tighter curl to it. And yes, I did think about this way too much, thanks.), and the figure's just much too tall to be Oleander. Unless he was wearing stilts, for some inexplicable reason.

I've got a theory that it's a Galochio or one of the "many enemies" Raz's father mentioned...someone who has a vested interest in Raz becoming a Psychonaut for some reason (presumably because that would work in their favor, although I have no idea how). Either way, I don't think it's Oleander, whoever it is.

Unless they pull another Jasper. Oh jeez, I hope they don't pull another Jasper. I HAVE thought of the Gelachio theory--it makes more sense, I guess. Somehow.

Jasper was kinda annoying until you realise, this is all inside someones head, pretty much anything can happen.

As for the guy who give Raz the thing, I don't think he's hugely important, but if they did a sequel, they may build on him a bit more.

Perhaps another piece to the Galochio theory. Did any one else notice the Galacios poster in the meat circus? The similarity in names seems a bit suspect, especially since they are using a crystal ball, something typically associated with gypsies and psychics. It's hard to tell in the poster, but in the figment (the first one in the figment viewer) it looks like the central guy has a mustache. Though the poster has them marked as dead.

galacios.png

Also, I'm pretty certain the Aquato's are Raz's family.

Oh, and don't forget this random mustached guy

mc_tunnel_gate3.png

Perhaps another piece to the Galochio theory. Did any one else notice the Galacios poster in the meat circus? The similarity in names seems a bit suspect, especially since they are using a crystal ball, something typically associated with gypsies and psychics. It's hard to tell in the poster, but in the figment (the first one in the figment viewer) it looks like the central guy has a mustache. Though the poster has them marked as dead.

galacios.png

Also, I'm pretty certain the Aquato's are Raz's family.

Oh, and don't forget this random mustached guy

mc_tunnel_gate3.png

Weirdness... needs investigation. And Aquatos? That would be ironic!

Archived