Home

Poll: Your Force Alignment!

Tysyacha

What side of the Force would you be on?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What side of the Force would you be on?

• Light Side, from start to finish
    • Dark Side, from start to finish
    • I'd be a Grey Jedi like Kreia in KOTOR II.
    • Jedi Order Traitor: I'd start out as a Jedi, then fall to the Dark Side and become a Sith
    • Redemptive: I'd start out Light Side, fall into Darkness, and then be turned back to the Light.

I put

Redemptive: I'd start out Light Side, fall into Darkness, and then be turned back to the Light.

Edit

As i think i could fall then but its got to be something big for me to fall i wont fall easy but i'd fell bad for being evil as i'd hate being DS then i would be saved or save myself and come back to the LS.

i thought you were revan during his sith times. what with you bragging all over the place, im revan, im revan(no offense at all. just curious :) )

i put DS all the way. face it, the darkside is much more fun than the light.

nope never played DS fully can't stand hurting the innocent

and according to all the tests I've taken about what *insert type or character* character you are most like. I've scored 100% Like revan every time so I guess I'm LF's version of Revan

um LS all the way from start to finish

Wus! (just kidding) ;)

I put gray like Kreia, but that is only because it was the closest to being what I would be in reality. I also would probably be more along the lines of Qui-gon Jinn. He wasn't so goody-goody. I like to think of myself as lightside with an edge.

Put me down for the middle of the road way of the force...

"Lightside, darkside, both extremes annoy me!" - Jolee Bindo

I belive the "Dark" Sith/Jedi are a little too full of themselves and their so called power, and the "Light" Jedi are quite stodgy and also are equally full of themselves.

• 2 months later...

I'd be a Gray Jedi, but not like Kreia. She was grey-to-dark, I'd be almost absolutely neutral, a little bit to the light side. Gray Jedi can be the most powerful force users. Luke Skywalker for example. He is gray-to-light, and he was in a sense, the Chosen One. (I know Vader is the real one, so no whining.) Like Revan said: "The best Jedi are the ones who are still human." This is what makes a Gray Jedi the best lightsider, in various forms. They don't follow blindly a limited code, nor they do only concentrate in personal gain, and they only do harm if necessary. They have the capacity of judging actions in a free way. Balance is always the best measure.

Grey Jedi rule.

Put me down for the middle of the road way of the force...

"Lightside, darkside, both extremes annoy me!" - Jolee Bindo

I belive the "Dark" Sith/Jedi are a little too full of themselves and their so called power, and the "Light" Jedi are quite stodgy and also are equally full of themselves.

That and they take themselves waaaaaay too seriously. I mean, where is "Force Pigeon ****"? That would devastate enemies - by the time they'd scraped it all off it'd be too late - the pubs would all be shut :D

Daft Side for some considerable amount of time to be decided by an executive committee!

:D

A combonation of DS from start to finish and Jedi Traitor.

I'd be trained, but my emotions would worry my instructors. And I'd lie to them, telling them I have them undercontrol(which I don't, especially anger)

Then I'd stab them all the spinal column with a computer spike.

Archived