Home

*spoiler* I CANT BELIEVE THATS THE END

Dark Sad Shadow

• 2 months later...

There is a RUMOR that a game called Imperial Commando may be in the works, but this is just a rumor. So, until we hear some official word. . .

At this year's E3, Lucasarts made it VERY clear that Star Wars games would continue, with new, interesting, stories and divergent plotlines. So. . .

And, the ending was perfect, in my opinion.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

The post above you is like a year ago, posted by some n00b to boot. I mean, there are better ways to increase you post count than making stupid undead threads.

Fo your answer. Yes they did leave it at that. Yes, I knwo rumors of Sev starring in the tv series, and I am pretty sure that is just BS 0.

• 3 months later...
Well, actually you guys can read Republic Commando: Hard Contact and the upcoming RC book. I hear they save Sev in that one...

The book is already out. It's called Triple Zero and Sev isn't missing in the book. He is there the whole time. There is actually another book after triple zero coming out. Check out my thread for more. It is called New Book U heard yet.

No the book is nothing like the game, this is why I hated the people who made the game, its a whole diffrent storyline. There armor is grey to and not painted. Its a great book though but nothing to do with the storyline for Republic Commando: Hard Contact

The book is about Omega squad not Delta. And in Triple Zero they make refrance to Deltas mission on the Proscecutor. so Ha

Archived