Home

Wake up forum!

Xx_Patman_xX

well i dont like the forums anymore. you can blame the mighty admin: darthmaulUK for that. he is so negative about the game and everyone is feeding him his joy...cause he hates this game witha passion and he wants to destroy it. and he starts with these forums.... i mean if i wanted nagging and whining i would go to the official forums. so i kinda ignore these forums now adays.... unless DMUK decides to bugger off.

i am sorry but i LOVE this game and i just dont like ti when people just cant get over a game and keep whining.

well i dont like the forums anymore. you can blame the mighty admin: darthmaulUK for that. he is so negative about the game and everyone is feeding him his joy...cause he hates this game witha passion and he wants to destroy it. and he starts with these forums.... i mean if i wanted nagging and whining i would go to the official forums. so i kinda ignore these forums now adays.... unless DMUK decides to bugger off.

i am sorry but i LOVE this game and i just dont like ti when people just cant get over a game and keep whining.

Agreed, I love the game post-cu, there are things I still don't like of course, but that's with any game, I told him to stop being negative once and someone or him(don't remember) threatened me with a ban, so I don't post in these forums as much. If you really hate a game so much why stick around in it and admin a site/forums for it?

and we miss you Froobie, Kioet' and Jan, come back! :)

OH! and me!?!?!?I see how it is. I would come back honestly guys...but Trials of Obi-Wan!? Mustafar?!..that and lag was so bad when i tried coming back in June that I can't play on Dial-Up. Love to you all and later

Sorry forgot you, only listed those who posted in this thread so I didn't remember, sorry Jo!

• 1 month later...

Just dropping in to say hi to you, my friends. I live in the philippines (came here 8 months ago from the UK) now and am enjoying the lightening speeds of my 128kbps connection wich is always down and cost $60 a month. I don't have a copy of galaxies here with me and its prolly just as well as I'm either in the sea or drinking beer so I don't get a lot of time these days!! Well, drop a reply here if you get time. Fondest memories, Kwok

man i miss galaxies. :( think my maintenance pool dropped for that house with every single one of my belongings in it.....i had it payed for 3 months since july.....

i miss you all so much. =\ I'm always wishing technology would be available everywhere.....maybe in a year or so...................

man i miss galaxies. :( think my maintenance pool dropped for that house with every single one of my belongings in it.....i had it payed for 3 months since july.....

i miss you all so much. =\ I'm always wishing technology would be available everywhere.....maybe in a year or so...................

you might be lucky, they turned maitenence off for awhile.

Archived