Home

Demo?!?!!

LaughingCheese

Does anyone have any information on whether there will be a demo or not??

'Cause they had "demo coming soon" in the downloads section on the website for the first battlefront, and then they took it off AFTER it came out!! Really, that was a ROTTEN move by Lucasarts; why are some games demoed and some not??

So if any of you mods happen to work at Lucasarts too, please pass along this info to them. Does office politics (schedule, production costs, etc.,) really play that big a roll in game developing? Either make a great game, or don't make it!

~I don't mean to rant, I just wish there was some dialogue between the companies and the fans...good grief.

Iv been searching for a demo aswell but i have come short in my search..

The only info i have is that the demo will be released with the star wars ep III dvd which when played on X Box, the demo can be played and its a two map campagin or something like that..

Ep III is supposed to be released at the sametime as SWB2 so i suggest the demo is gonna be released on PC after full game again because the producers might want to continue the sat wars 'secrecy'

EXACTLY; they said the same thing with the first battlefront: that they would have a demo, but only with the release of the star wars classic trilogy dvds. I'm ganna by all those dvd's (I don't knwo off hand if you could by them separately or not; I don't think you could.) for a single demo, for a game that overall WASN'T THAT GOOD?? Multiplayer never worked on my computer and the prebattle bonus selection thing was wierd at best. Never figured that out. (Although I didin't bother to read the manual section on that, so thats my fault.. :p.)

So yeah, they better improve multiplayer and have a demo that I DON'T HAVE TO BUY.

Good grief, they're already getting enough money form SW:Galaxies, can't they afford to give us a demo??

In my new issue of OPM (#97, OCT. 05), Official Playstation Magazine, they said there would be a demo in the next issue. Which is the November, comes out in October, issue. They also list in my issue all the Heros/Jedi that will be in the game, what map they will be seen in, and what special abilities they will have. Great article!

I'm pretty sure there won't be a demo. =/

Yeah, after last time, I don't think there will be a demo.

Did you guys not read what I posted. It is right there in the mag. Playable demos in next issue:

Soul Calibur III

Star Wars Battlefront II

Sly 3

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

and about 6 more. You get the point. If you play PS2, you will be able to get the demo next month, or earlier if ya subscribe like me.

Did you guys not read what I posted. It is right there in the mag. Playable demos in next issue:

Soul Calibur III

Star Wars Battlefront II

Sly 3

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

and about 6 more. You get the point. If you play PS2, you will be able to get the demo next month, or earlier if ya subscribe like me.

Noooooooo! Why did I have to give up my PS2 for an Xbox!. . .

Oh well, I am sure it isn't just for BFII demo for PS2 next month. I am sure it is all around! So I will keep an eye out in the x-box magazines

Lucasarts will probably do the same again. PS2 will get a demo in a magazine, Xbox will get it on the latest DVD set and PC users are told to bend over and take it. For some reason, Lucasarts doesn't like giving PC users a taste of TPS.

What month will the magazine with the playably demo for SWB2 be realeased in?

What I posted ealier:

In my new issue of OPM (#97, OCT. 05), Official Playstation Magazine, they said there would be a demo in the next issue. Which is the November, comes out in October, issue. They also list in my issue all the Heros/Jedi that will be in the game, what map they will be seen in, and what special abilities they will have. Great article!

There ya go.

Soul Calibur III

Star Wars Battlefront II

Sly 3

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

Did you read what I posted?

Well, considering I was talking about the PC DEMO! Note I said "Yeah, after LAST TIME, I don't think there will be a demo." The only LAST TIME problem was that there was NO PC DEMO.

Archived