Home

are u going to buy.....ToOW

dragon2sword

Please put a bit more content in your posts lil_dude. This isn't a chat room. As far as the expansion goes, nope, I don't even play anymore :p Wish I could come back..but lack of highspeed anymore means hell on SWG with the lag.

• 1 month later...

well on a more positive note i have already pre-ordered it. Just a quick observations ok, most of the people here dont even play galaxies anymore. Whats that all about? anyway sorry about the off topic. but i am hoping that mabye they will include player cities on mustafar unless the bunker house is just a generic house, does anyone know?

Well Consular most of us that post here are just not happy with SOE's management of this game. I can tell you that I think it's big letdown that this game never reached its' true potential. As long as SOE is attached to this project, I and several others don't want to play. I wish this were not the case but it is. This game needs new management.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Ive been looking around Mustafar and its extremely laggy. Also, the lava graphics are SHOCKING! Maybe it will get fixed. I play now and again but and I will be getting Trials of Obi Wan as a press account but I wouldnt pay for it.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

We've just recently done that. Mustafar isnt as rushed as Kashyyk was so you can explore in most areas. I was going to do a review for launch of Mustafar.

DMUK

well instead of posting on this forum about how bad it is, try sending e-mails to soe about how shocking you find it and how you would improve it and make it better Blaze!

Did your IQ just suddenly drop Consular?!?!?!? Have you not read a single thread I've posted in this area?!?!?!? Do I have to spell it out for you?!?!?!? Do I not speak your native language?!?!?!? I and most of the people on this board tried that for a year!!!!! Some of those here did it for even longer!!!!! NOTHING WAS DONE!!!!! NOTHING!!!!! I've said it before and I will say it again JUST FOR YOU: SOE has a VERY bad habit of IGNORING their player community. They don't address the concerns of the game. They release expansions to a broken game instead. If I'm so far from the truth, then why are LESS than 25% of the units in use today?!?!?!? Because it's broke and SOE doesn't care!!!!! There are no two ways about it. End of story.

Fair enough. Hopefully as DMUK has hinted about, changes are coming from Lucasarts themselves. Most of us on this board just want this game to be the VERY BEST mmorpg is all. We show our frustration hoping that Lucasarts will implement changes for the better and because so many others here can relate to our frustration. SOE is a thorn in our sides. If Lucasarts were to step in and remove them from this project, the negative feelings would go down CONSIDERABLY I can assure you. They would from me at least. :)

ok ok dont go as mad as a wild bantha! I understand that many players have tried contacting soe with little or no success, all i was saying was that i wish many players would stop complaining constantly to current players. no offense to anyone ok.
/clap.... no wait... /applaud... no still wrong /STADIUM APPLAUD AND ROAR! :)

/\ /agree

and HELL YES IM GETTING IT! LOVING THE BETA! LOVING THE QUESTS!

and my old old compute is running mustafar like the shizang... and it looks AWESOME!

and for the record: ITS NOT A FRIKKEN JEDI EXPANSION READ THE FRIKKEN FAQ! and i would know cause i tried all the quests as a non jedi and NO where... i repeat NOWHERE did it require me to be even force sensitive. /enddiscussion

Guest DarthMaulUK

Of course the FAQ will say its not just for Jedi, otherwise they will lose out on those extra sales. I have a screenie, which I cant show with awful lava flow - not that graphics are really that important. However, all these quests are the SAME just different looking NPCs with yet another out of timeline story.

I'm sorry, I just cant get excited about doing these quests (Get quest, run off - kill mob, return to sender, get another part, run off, kill mob - repeat and rinse until bored)

They need a SOLID story and adventure that is sorely lacking in Galaxies.

I recently did a quest in WoW and it gave me special abilities - a real benefit to doing the quest, rather than loot and a different styled blaster. In truth, they need to move the timeline on, and Hoth would have been an ideal place to start and turned Galaxies into a truely dark experience like in Empire Strikes Back

DMUK

From the admittidly one screenie ive seen it looks like they're using the EQ2 engine for this "expansion".

Got to agree with Darth over this,its nothing more than a cynical cash in aimed by SOE AND Lucasarts(they dont get away scott free from me) to plunder every last penny out of a diing game.

I might get ToOW, because I'm curious about everything. I'm curious about the HK-47 inclusions and the story behind it. I got Rage of the Wookies for the same reason. I was curious about seeing General GRievous in the Total Experience adds.

/shrug :confused:

Once again, with the ignoring of Blaze.... oh wait, there was a post without multiple exclamation points. Okay, I admit it, I'm just lazy.

Meanwhile, I was expecting to get a little more of a preview of the expansion, but I suppose noone reads Obten's Emotes, so I'll just wait with the rest of the pre-order people. I just hope the whole HK-47 thing doesn't overwrite my first story in which I meet the original HK on Tat...

Trying to hook KotOR fans on SWG? Nah. It's not like the number of Jedi back then equal the number of Jedi in this game, especially after Palpatine's purge...

Uh...

I recently did a quest in WoW and it gave me special abilities - a real benefit to doing the quest, rather than loot and a different styled blaster.

Yup, that quest to unlock the rogue's ability to use poisons is a lot of fun. Shame they can't do something like it for SWG, like, say, Jedi...

Archived