Home

Kashyyyk - Islands

Antistia

First, a couple of things:

1. Does anyone think Rebel Pilots are too hard??? 9 times out of 10 if I get killed it'll be by them with their friggin spray gun things...very frustraing..

2. Also, how come sometimes you can have 4-5 AI teammates guarding a CP, and 1 Wookiee can come along and capture it...

Anyways, I need a good strategy for Imps versus Rebels on Kashyyyk Isalnds - I REALLY struggle against the computer here and I need help - I always take a real beating, no matter how many I take down (60+ and still lose)

Any advice would be appreciated

1. Does anyone think Rebel Pilots are too hard??? 9 times out of 10 if I get killed it'll be by them with their friggin spray gun things...very frustrating...

You mustn't approach too much Rebel Pilots, because their Blaster Cannon is more efficient if you're near him. Consequently, you have to kill him "remotely" or use the Dark Trooper and employ his main weapon at a small distance of the opponent.

Well, if it's Galactic Conquest, try using Elite Training. If it's Instant Action read this :

- Get spawned at the Landing Zone, as a StormTrooper and bolt to the TIE Fighter

- Fly to the Village Center and hop out, beware any spawning Wookiee Natives

- Run into the Hut and hide behind the hologram projector and wait patiently

- After it is taken, spawn at the East Harbor.

- Try a Dark Trooper or normal grunt and try to take the North Village

- After it is taken, the Rebels should be stuck at the middle command post

-- IF ANY CP ARE TAKEN BACK, TRY TO GET THEM BECAUSE REBELS WILL TAKE BOTH HARBORS

Archived