Home

Slaughter

Antistia

Has anyone ever got down to say about 3 men on your side, and 10+ on the enemies side?? Usually happens on Bespin Platforms...gets quite tense when youre scrimping for ammo, knowing that the game is still winnable but equally you could get killed...

Usually if you win you end up with 2 reinforcement points left - my record is 1-0 in my favour - pretty tight!!

Or, has anyone been taking a real beating throughout the map but managed to turn it round and win??

Conversely I was Rebuplic on Yavin Temple and took a real pounding - think the computer had about 43 left and it was just me....retreated to the Temple & captured it - checked the map and there was a swarm of red heading towards me (all the other CPs having been captured)....decided to have a last stand and take out as many of them as I could, so I lay down, went into 1st person view and waited....took out about 7 and that was it....died screaming like a stuck up hog...mildly amusing though!!

I was once playing with a guy on Endor. I was the Empire. My team was losing reinforcements at the end I had only 1 reinforcement left... and the rebels more than 80. (I just captured the Major CP of the rebels) So, I jumped in my AT-ST and start defending that CP. The guy tried to kill me with another AT-ST... he failed... He tried to kill me with an Orbital Strike... failed... Guess what... I killed them all with my AT-ST And won!:)

Want a good slaughter fest? Try the Kashyyyk docks as the Empire. Take a pier and stake out until the fight is over. Usually it'll be the last standing CP. Rebels will try and take you down going up the bridge. Usually an Imperial will be on the side of docks. So it's 2 v.s 58 :-) I've had better though. My highest amount of kills was about 126 or something on that level, defending that pier.

Archived