Home

Parts for a J-Type Noobian cruiser?

Zappa_0

I am being serious, I got the ship off of ebay for like 30 dollars and its missing alot of stuff. Was gonna try to resell it on ebay, but no one even bidded on it. So I am stuck with it. So now im gonna try to find the parts to fix it back up into a better condition.

No clue. Brian has replacement parts and repro stuff only for vintage stuff to my knowledge. But the PotF2 line and TPM is getting up there in age. Perhaps he or Cloud City or other places will start to provide the same sevice they do vintage stuff. eBay is your best bet. *shrug*

I got that ship for Xmas. Pretty neat scene I got, but even cooler play ability.

It doesn't stand for anything. People and things from the planet called Naboo are called Nubians or Noobians. No, they're not related to the people from Africa either.

It is worthy of a question of The Official EU Trivia Thread... :D

Objects coming from Naboo are (perhaps) called Noobian, but not Nubian ! This last word designates objects from Nubia... ;)

Actually I do need replacement parts for the ship. Its about half empty. It has just one landing gear, thats how bad it is. Doesnt even have the red r2. And plus missing a panal on the top side of it. Thats why I came here to see if any of you knew any sites or something that sold replacement parts. I think I might post over at the TFN collecting boards. I would really like to get the parts then buying another ship for about 100 dollars.

And you payed $30 for this? Man, you got screwed!!! Sorry to say, but good luck selling that for near what you paid and finding a cheap, complete ship off eBay. That may be your best bet. It would be different if it were vintage but there are a ton of collectors now who probably haven't even opened that thing yet.

I wouldnt say I got screwed, I knew what I was getting and was planning to try to do some custom work with it. And ive already gave up selling it back. Ive paid a really close watch on ebay for cheap buys but a new in package will cost over 100 dollars and an opened one for 50 or higher.

You can get an At-St on ebay for about 15 dollars now. Ive got an AT-AT which I got from kay bee toys for around 100 dollars. Which still sells for about that price on ebay. Brian isnt cheep, ebay is the way to go if you wanna get some ships for good prices. Just keep an eye out for those new sellers that sells for low prices that they dont know how much they could really get. Ive got some good deals that way.

The only place I know to get toy parts is my local comic shop. Can't really help you. You could try hitting up some comic shops though. Maybe some antique stores, I've seen a lot of Star Wars stuff at some lately. Old ladies selling off toys they had (for their grandkids to play with) not realizing how much they're worth.

Archived