Home

Kit Fisto?

MachineCult

It sure looks like Kit, I don't know any other jedi with hair/tentacles like that... although just because he's on the cover doesn't mean he will make it to the game, after all there was plenty of stuff on the cover of BF1 that didn't make it to the game.

If he is in the game I'll bet he's in the Jedi Temple level, or a Geonosis arena level (if there is one).

That is Kit Fisto for sure, but I doubt that he will be in the game because all the jedi like Ki-Adi-Mundi and Aalya Secura on the planets of Mygeeto and Felucia died on that planet. Kit Fisto died at the Chancellor Palpatine Offfice's with Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin. But, the last 2 Jedi probably won't be in the game which probably means Kit Fisto won't be in the game.

Well yes but I wouldn't count Kit out yet, he could still be in a Geonosis arena map, assuming there is one, and wasn't Mace Windu killed during the encounter with Palpatine? and yet we have seen him in the temple. Maybe several important jedi will be playable in the temple, not just Mace.

Well, they also put Jango Fett in the Battle of Kashyyyk, so I guess the storyline can be thrown out the window entirely.

Well, they also put Jango Fett in the Battle of Kashyyyk, so I guess the storyline can be thrown out the window entirely.

Haha, LOL, you may have a point. I think Jango should be Kamino only.

Don't forget the 501st are on Utapau too, so story really has been thrown violently out of the window! :rolleyes:

Just been reminded, just because he's on the box, doesn't mean he's in the game. Think back to the original SWBF1 box, where a Stormie took center stage (despite the fact the game also featured 3 other armies, only 2 of which are touched upon the box) and look around. We have an E-Web blaster, we have a TIE Advanced, and we have a Red Jetpack Clone on the back of the box too. None of those things were in the game.

Some call it clever advertising. I call it lieing.

Still, this game has good points, and does look fun, right?

Just been reminded, just because he's on the box, doesn't mean he's in the game. Think back to the original SWBF1 box, where a Stormie took center stage (despite the fact the game also featured 3 other armies, only 2 of which are touched upon the box) and look around. We have an E-Web blaster, we have a TIE Advanced, and we have a Red Jetpack Clone on the back of the box too. None of those things were in the game.

Maybe those stuffs were in the first versions of SWBF ? (Before many things were cut off in its final release...)

• 3 weeks later...

I assume your talking about Aalya Secura, yeah she's playable on the Felucia map, as well as a few others.

Now as we know that that is definetly Kit on the cover I guess we can assume that he is a hero in the game, or he was supposed to be a hero but has recently been cut, which would explain why we have had no information about him. Who knows maybe he is an unlockable character.

I hope so, as you can probably tell by my name he-he. but seriously if he Is in it, then what would his powers be, like maybe they should put him in a level with a lot of water, so his power is something like 'Gills' or 'Water-Breathing'. so he doesnt lose health when you go under water like on battlefront 1.

• 2 months later...

thats not kit fisto- hes not smiling...

aslo, his tentacles are too sharp, whereas fisto's are moro round etc machine cult, you play warhammer 40k, so you should agree with me that the face of the guy looks suprisingly like a tau krawt

thats not kit fisto- hes not smiling...

aslo, his tentacles are too sharp, whereas fisto's are moro round etc machine cult, you play warhammer 40k, so you should agree with me that the face of the guy looks suprisingly like a tau krawt

You mean things like a *40K*Kroot Shaper? Not really. Though the hair is a bit too spikey.

Well, in Star Wars Terms I think its more like a spiner. Would be interesting if that is so.

Archived