Home

UNIT/VEHICLE INFO

Xtermanator

Ok, I don't like to see a lot of threads that almost all have the same problem. Usually with the problem of not being able to use a vehicle or unit effectively. If you want a walkthough of the basic steps in Historical Campaign and other please click http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=151647.

THE REBEL ALLIANCE

Soldier

- Blaster Rifle 50/250

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- 3 Concussions

-- Used to knock out any opposing Imperials at a Command Post, or just plain out defending a Command Post. Used as a regular grunt, has the basic equipment to take down opposers of the Rebels

Vanguard

- Dual-Shot Missle Launcher 2/8

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- 4 Mines

--Mainly for taking down enemy vehicles. He can be used for ground combat, but too much power for short range battles. Laying down mines on walls or in paths of vehicles, can be very effective, doing a large amount of damage.

Pilot

- Blaster Cannon 30/90

- Blaster Pistol

- 5 Health/Ammo Dispensers

- Fusion Cutter

-- Having the ability to restore the damage of any vehicle that he is in. Also being able to repair or create turrets and droids. Having the Health/Ammo Dispenser, he can restore fellow allies' health and ammo ^_^

Sniper

- Double Zoom Sniper Rifle 4/32

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- Recon Droid

-- Able to kill far away enemy units, she can defend a Command Post she isn't at! A very powerful weapon is equipped to make sure that the target is taken care of. To release the Recon Droid, switch the secondary fire button and press it. A droid will be released and be floating. Only able to last a limited time, he can do what it needs to do. Seek out or destroy enemies. Press the secondary fire button again to call down a destructive blast from the skies.

Wookiee Smuggler

- Bowcaster 35/175

- Grenade Launcher 5/10

- 3 Time Bombs

-- The most powerful unit on the field, the Wookiee is equipped with a powerful arsenal of weapons. The Bowcaster can be charged up by holding down the primary fire button. It can be charged up to 7 bolts. The grenade launcher can shoot grenades farther and more accuratley than throwing them. Time bombs are explosives able to be attatched to vehicles and turrets. Count down from 10, it will release an explosion, harming the vehicle.

THE IMPERIALS

Storm Trooper

- Blaster Rifle 50/250

- Blaster Pistol

- 4 Thermals

- 2 Concussions

-- Just a basic grunt doing the main objective : Destroying all Rebel scum. It's equipped with more thermals than the rebel soldier, it can be more destructive. But what it's downfall is, it takes away from his Concussion grenades.

Shock Trooper

- Missle Launcher 7 Shells

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- 4 Mines

-- The Rebel vehicle cruncher. He can destroy Rebel vehicles with his mighty Missle Launcher. Only having the ability to shoot 1 missle at a time, he can still do a lot of damage to the Rebels. Laying mines down can also help him on his path to destruction.

Imperial Pilot

- Mortar Launcher 5/10

- Blaster Pistol

- Fusion Cutter

-- The dreaded driver of the Imperial vehicles. Having the ability to restore vehicle health and able to make droids and turrets, he can really help the Empire to victory. His Mortar Launcher can kill a Rebel with a direct hit. Holding down the primary fire button, allows him to charge up the Mortar Launcher, enabling it to shoot further.

Scout Trooper

- Sniper Rifle 6/36

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- Recon Droid

-- Okay, he may not have a double zoom ability, but his ammo can make sure he does take down his target. His Rifle can be a powerful weapon when a successful hit is laid into an enemied head. Recon Droids are great vehicle damagers.

THE REPUBLIC ARMY

Clone Soldier

- Blaster Rifle 50/250

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 EMP 'nades

- 3 Concussions

-- The destroyer of droids, the mechanical masher, the Clone SOLDIER! Not only is he a strong warrior, but he is a good defense-men. He is your basic grunt, able to plow through droid clusters and droid blockades.

ARC Trooper

- Missle Launcher 2/8

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- 4 Mines

-- This Assault Recon Commando soldier, is the droid vehicle cruncher. Having 2 ammo allowed in one tube, he can shoot merely seconds after the first shot is fired. His mines can be a menace to the vehicles and ground units alike.

Pilot

- DN Bolt Caster

- Blaster Pistol

- Fusion Cutter

-- He can pilot any vehicle from a Speeder Bike, to an LAAT/i. His Bolt Caster can kill any droid, if charged up. Hold down the Primary Fire Button to charge it up. It is ammo free, but can overheat easily. Use it wisely

SharpShooter

- Sniper Rifle 6/36

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- Recon Droid

-- Just as equal to the Scout Trooper from the Imperials, he has the single zoom sniper rifle, but with more ammo. He is usefull against enemy droids that are killing off your allies. Take down droids and other snipers to prevent your units from dying quickly.

Jet Trooper

- EMP Launcher 2/6

- Commando Pistol

- 6 Thermals

- Jet Pack

-- Able to fly around like a fly, and as quick as a bird, this guy is a reaper. His Commando Pistol carries more bolts than a regular Blaster Pistol, and can fire quicker. His EMP Launcher is a barrier destroyer from the Droideka's. With a blast from him, droids will be running crying to their manufacturers.

THE SEPRATISTS

Super Battle Droid

- Wrist Blaster 55/165

- Tri-Shot

- 4 Wrist Rockets

-- The beefed up Battle Droid, is now better than ever. His wrist blaster has a rapid fire that shoots a lot faster than the GCW Blaster Rifles. His Wrist Rockets are an accurate destruction for the Republic. His Tri-Shot is 3 bolts in 1 shot! Fear this droid for your own good.

Droid Demolitions

- Missle Launcher 6 shells

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- 4 mines

-- The rocket weilding machine can destroy or threaten enemy ground vehicles. Laying mines in tall grass or on dark roads are hard to see as the Republic, so use it to your advantage. Your Missle Launcher is very powerful, so mainly focus it on vehicles. If used on infantry, be very careful.

Pilot

- Radiation Launcher 5/10

- Blaster Pistol

- Fusion Cutter

-- With it's deadly Radiation Launcher, clones fear this pilot. He can drive the AAT to the MAF flyer. He is your main enemy, so take him down! He will make turrets for his allies to take you down.

Sniper

- Double Zoom Sniper Rifle 4/32

- Blaster Pistol

- 3 Thermals

- Recon Droid

-- The Droid's rifle is upgraded by having a double zoom capability. Sniping any white-armoured menaces, he can make sure the path of his allies is safe.

Droideka

- Repeating Blasters

- Wheel Transform

- Personal Shield

-- Probably the quickest thing you'll see on the battle field. Able to curl up into a wheel and travel the battlefield at quick speeds, or walking into hallways without having to get out of wheel form. His shield protects him for a limited time, allowing him to kill without getting shot back. His Repeating Blasters are rechargeable, but will overheat if used too much. To go into wheel form, press the enter button. Do the same to get out of the form. NOTE : This unit cannot enter vehicles or turrets.

THE VEHICLES

THE REBEL ALLIANCE

- Combat Speeders

-- Has fast speed, 3 shot with Co-Pilot, and lots of missles to shoot. Not a very strong vehicle, but with co-operation, you can bring down any vehicle you like, just be speedy.

- X-Wing

-- Has 2/6 proton missle launcher with an auto-lock on to lock onto enemy vehicles. Rapid fire blasters are equipped. Very fast and very powerful. Not a lot of splash damage to ground troops, but can take care of the skies.

Y-Wing

-- Used to take ground troops and air vehicles alike. Has a rear blaster for the co-pilot, and a bomb-dropper and blaster for pilot. Sluggish, but can take care of itself. Try to use it on Kashyyyk Islands.

Speeder Bike

-- Equipped with a quick kill blaster on front and barely armoured. Not meant for big combat, just to scout ahead or to get to a command post.

SnowSpeeder*

-- Dual Shot repetitive blasters for pilot. Co-Pilot get's single shot repetitive blaster and a tow-cable to take down enemy vehicles. *Found on Hoth

Taun Taun*

-- Almost like the Speeder Bike, this beast is quick, little armoured, and has no blasters. *Found on Hoth

Xanadu*

-- Same as the Taun Taun. *Found on Naboo Plains

THE IMPERIALS

AT-ST

-- Pilot gets 2 shot blasters with repeatable damage. Co-Pilot gets side shot blasters. Great splash damage, but not very effective against Combat Speeders.

IFT-T

-- A medium assault vehicle, equipped with blasters and plenty of missles. Co-Pilot gets a Laser beam able to zoom in on far away vehicles or units. Great blockade destroyer.

AT-AT

-- Biggest splash damage in the game. Pilot get's heavy-heavy blaster onfront, which will make it overheat. Co-Pilot gets single shot repetitive. Great armor, and a mobile Command Post!

Desert Skiff*

-- Able to hold onto 4 people (including you). 3 turretsmen and you as a pilot have nothing. Not a lot of armor, just more of a transport for backup. *Found on Dune Sea Sandcrawler

Speeder Bike

-- For scouting only. Don't use for urban combat with enemy vehicles or vanguards. Equipped only with a blaster.

TIE Fighter

-- Your flying solution. No missles included, and has dual shot blasters. Not to strong and not very good armor. Mainly to get to other CP's or to take down parked vehicles.

TIE Bomber

-- Tough, not very manuverable, and equipped with weapons. Single shot missle sparks with 4/32 and a regular blaster. Co-Pilot gets a Y-Wing like bomb ability to ambush ground units.

THE REPUBLIC ARMY

IFT-X

-- Ridiculously identical to the IFT-T. It has the same capabilities as it too. Missles galore, and a laser beam for co pilot.

Speeder Bike

-- A lot sloppier fire blaster on front. Still very quick, and weak. Mainly for scouting ahead.

Desert Skiff*

-- Supports 3 allies along with you. This barge isn't meant for ground or vehicular combat. Just a transport. *Found on Dune Sea

Xanadu*

-- A weird monster that allows you to get you to your destination quickly. * Found on Naboo Plains

LAAT/i

-- A transport as well as a vehicle with weapons, and lots of 'em. Supports 4 allies. Pilot gets dual shot repetitive blasters with a 4/20 homing missle pack. Co-Pilot gets dual laser beam that overheats if used 2 times quickly. Left turret has a zoom in ability with a laser beam, as goes for the right turret. The fifth area is a waiting area for you to be dropped of. Really no point being in there unless you Pilot is a human.

AT-TE

-- A lumbering behemoth. Can turn faster and move faster than the AT-AT, but still isn't as tall. Allows 2 allies to jump in with you. Pilot get's 6 shot turret repetitive, very powerful. Main Gunner get's a bomb like cannon with a 2 shot overheat. And Co-Pilot get's the back with a multiple shot blaster that is real powerful. This thing is meant for surrounding defensives. If you go anywhere near it, don't expect to survive. Also serves as a Mobile CP.

Jedi Starfighter

-- Quick, manuverable, and powerful. Equipped with a 4/20 missle shooter, and basic blasters. Has a low splash damage for ground units. Good for taking down enemy vehicles.

THE SEPRATISTS

AAT

-- The strongest medium assault vehicle there is. It may not have any missles, but it's Pilot blasters are very powerful. Medium splash damage. It's Co-Pilot has a single shot cannon that is strong. This thing can take down an AT-TE with ease.

Spider Walker

-- It has a laser beam that is semi-powerful, and 3 shot blaster for a secondary fire. Very slow, and not that heavily armored. I don't know what this thing can do, but it's there for you.

Geonosian Fighter*

-- Very powerful pilot blaster. Single repetitive shot, and quick. It can take down an LAAT/i without allies helping. Does a strong dent into AT-TE's. *Found on Geonosis Spire

STAP

-- The droid version of the speeder bike is cool. It is a platform hover thing that can rapid fire in it's pilot seat. Not as quick and clumsy as a speeder bike, it doesn't get fall or crash damage because it is slower and steadier. Great single transport.

Droid Starfighter

-- Not equipped with missles or a co-pilot. But it's splash damage is phenomonal. It can destroy an LAAT/i easily. Quick and manuverable.

MAF

-- A 3 Droid transport and a vehicle with lots of fire-power. It's pilot seat has missles and blasters. Secondary has a dual-laser shot that is great against vehicles. It's gunner can shoot from the rear and hit anyone tailing it. An all-around menace.

Any questions or comments are welcome.

Some more info that was missed:

Concussions gernades stick to the repair/health/ammo bots, vehicles and turrets. One gernade stuck to the bots or turret will distroy it.

The Rebel Vanguard shoots 2-3 rockets at a time. It shoots them out in a spread meaning they don't fly straight. It has a longer reload time then the other rocket launcher units.

The Imperial Pilot's Mortar Launcher, when full charged then launched, does not explode on impact, but after a short delay like the Wookie's. The Mortar Launcher also arcs when shot (its a mortar launcher after all).

The Clone Pilot's Bolt Caster bolt jumps through and to multiple nearby enemy units causing damage to all. Because of this, you don't have to aim directly at your enemy, if you shoot close enough, it will find its target.

The CIS Pilot's Radiation Launcher has the same properties as the Imperial Pilot's but with less splash damage.

All Recon Droids can also explode on command (not the aerial strike) causing damage to near by units.

The TIE Fighter's blasters are stronger than its X-Wing counterpart.

The CIS Spider Walker's laser is extremely good at destroying the LAAT/i.

The CIS Droid Starfighter has stronger blasters than its Jedi Starfighter counterpart.

You can run people over in all vehicles. Its easiest in the Speeder Bike type of vehicle.

I know I missed some things. The Vanguards for Rebels can only shoot 2 at a time, not 2-3 :-) I know about the Concussions for turrets and such, I just wanted Vehicle and Unit info, not weapons. Also, the TIE Fighter isn't my favorite ride nor is the Droid Starfighter. The Jedi Starfighter and X-wing are really hard to hit as the TIE and Droid. And as for the Clone Pilot, you must have auto-aim on for it to home in. Yet again, I'm trying to focus on units and vehicles, not weapons. But still, thanks for the reply.

Well I though this would be a nice place to have all this info.

I have been a Rebel Vanguard and shot three missiles a few times. I'm not sure why/how, but I've done it. I thought it normally happens (I don't play him often) but it could have been a glitch.

I am showing that the fighter's weapons are even. One side has stronger blasters, the other has some sort of missiles. You can tell because it takes longer to destroy things with the X-Wing's blaster than the TIE Fighter's.

Shoot off the Blot Blaster fully charged into a crowd of enemy units. You do not need auto-aim on for the bolt to jump targets. Its electricty, it just does:).

Great overview Xtermanator :thmbup1:.

Archived