Home

A detailed list of the Heros/Jedi from OPM for BF II!

THE BADGER:

I know, its a sucide bomber :explode: . The Detpack unit. Run into a group of units and explode. As long as you kill another unit, its even, if you kill 2 or more, its worth it.

I could be wrong about the new unit, but then it would have to be short for: Detergent Pack. How else would the Imperials keep their armor shiny white :blast5:? Maybe it has added bleach.

Remember thats its Boba and Han that have it. I dont see them as sucide bomber.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If there wasn't any romantic crap in the Prequel, Luke and Leia wouldn't have been born... Think about it...

There may be romantic Crap in the Star Wars universe but thats not a reason to put it in the movies...Dooku, Yoda etc. were born aswell and we havent seen their parents doin any romantic crap, so George dont have to show things to make other things happen

Anyway, the point is, that romance can't be tamed down, either you see them at it like rabbits all the time, or being shy and bashful in public. At least in the original trilogy it was actually touching that Solo said he doesn't mind which way Leia goes, but with Amidala/Annakin, well, they just don't feel as natural.

This thread sure has jumped from several off-topic discussions, but if you honestly think that there didn't need to be romance between Padme and Anakin then I'm really glad that you didn't write the script.

Where did Luke and Leia come from? New clone experiment?

of Course a new Clone Programm, thats why they look exactly like Anakin (SARCASM)

Anyway, we ALL know where Children come from, if u dont know it, im really sorry for you.

I just said you dont have to show things to let other things happen, i havent watched EP3 yet so i dont know about the romantic crap in this movie, but i know EP2 at that was a s***load of Romantic, a bit is always okay but 1/4 of a movie is too much imo (just an example i dunno if it really was 1/4 in EP2)

Since we all know where Children come from we dont have to see the whole lovestory from anakin and padme.

Thats my opinion if u have another one thats ur thing, so theres no need to discuss about opinions...

For me thats the last off topic from now on, at least i try

Anyway, we ALL know where Children come from, if u dont know it, im really sorry for you.

The stork? [/sARCASM]

I just said you dont have to show things to let other things happen, i havent watched EP3 yet so i dont know about the romantic crap in this movie, but i know EP2 at that was a s***load of Romantic, a bit is always okay but 1/4 of a movie is too much imo (just an example i dunno if it really was 1/4 in EP2)

There's less romance in EP3.

Actually the "Clone" trooper who becomes a Jedi just happened to be a Jedi student under the armor all along. By order of the Jedi Council he was not allowed to use his new powers until he had proven himself in combat first. This constitutes the "trials" of a Jedi in these dangerous times.

Thus when he is promoted, he takes off his helmet and assumes the full mantle of a Jedi Warrior!

Hey, make up your own reason, works for me! It reminds me a bit of Clone Wars. ;)

The stork? [/sARCASM]

There's less romance in EP3.

Less Romance.

Less Jar Jar.

More Action.

See Episode III today!

Anyway, we all know that Padme went to the sperm bank cause Annie was shooting blanks, that's why Anakin was so shocked. And since Obi-Wan was the donor... DUN DUN DUN!!! Makes perfect sense now doesn't it?

I dont care THAT much about the "why have ani joined the Darkside" ....I knew Ani would become Vader and the only thing i really wanted to know was the "How did he became the guy with the black mask and the deep breath".....

And i think Padme was not the only reason Ani switched the sides, since EP2 he was a freaky little arrogant idiot and angry about Obi Wan and the council

aswell i remind of the sentence "Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hatred and Hatred leads to the Darkside" so not the romance leads to the darkside, the fear and the anger do

aswell i remind of the sentence "Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hatred and Hatred leads to the Darkside" so not the romance leads to the darkside, the fear and the anger do

Yes that is correct, fear of losing padme, and anger perhaps that he is unable to save her and at the jedi council.

If padme wasn't in the picture i don't believe he would have fallen to the dark side.

I dont care THAT much about the "why have ani joined the Darkside" ....I knew Ani would become Vader and the only thing i really wanted to know was the "How did he became the guy with the black mask and the deep breath".....

Anakin joining the dark side and him becoming the guy with the black mask are directly related, Obi-wan wouldn't have sliced Anakins legs off and left him to burn if he was still Anakin and not Darth Vader.

Anakin turned to the Dark Side because of many things. It cannot be attributed to just one thing.

Many things? He wanted Palpatine to train him so he could save padme, and he no longer trusted the Jedi Council. I can't think of any other reasons...

P.S. Arrogance is not a reason, Mace Windu is arrogant (lol, just look at his face when he force pulls his lightsaber away from Jango Fett)

It had a topic? Anyway, think about this carefully. If you really want to see people "making babies" there are some excellant "adult films" in Internet circulation. It's not a sin to watch. In fact, they have more romance than Ann and Pad had anyway..and better dialogue.

Anyway, Padme and Annakin..I mean, ain't he supposed to be fighting a friggin war? Damn, good thing Lucas ain't covering Iraq, we'd have loads of "brown babies" around, but no violence. :p

---------------

Rebel Gunship: If EA and Lucas worked on Episode 3 it'd be about 300X funnier in a good way, suicide droids, WMDs such as bioweapons, Coruscant being Ebola bombed...all good.

---------------

I rcekon Annie joined the darkside because it was in the script IMHO. Although saying that, I do begin to sympathise with the idea of "turning against those you loved", but that's a bit close to my 'thing'. But as Maddox would argue, if it was because of Padme, why choke her, then bitch about her at the end?

Archived