REDJOHNNYMIKE

Hey ya'll pals an gals,

I'm back wid a vengence, you aren't ready for me, but here I am,

FOR MANDALORE,

PIZZA

POCKET NEW TESTAMENTS

AND LEEEEEROOOOOOOYY JEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIINS

Okay, so I'm the boss, need the info,

Whats new in the forums, who are the new players in town, what HUGE events have I missed, why don't the pages look as purdy as they used to,

what awesome mods have been released?

AND ANY OTHER STUFF YOU KNOW THAT I WANT TO KNOW!!!

The only force powerful enough to combat the evil of Emperor Devon

has returned, so has my Archnemesis formed any alliances I need to be aware of,

Hopefully, you all have not fallen further into the DARKSIDE in my absence, those of you who have, know that I will fight to my last drop of blood to bring you back.

*sniffle*I can't take it anymore, I missed everybody, even ED

So now that I am back my friends, what trouble shall we get into now???

Only time will tell...............

I had actually written a song for my return "Oh how I want to be where the wookies can run free, the jawas can make sense to me, and the mighty Darth333 can tyranically ohhhpressss meeeee......"

But then I realized that I had dreamed it up under a very hot sun with paint fumes and celulose insulation drifting through my sinuses, so I decided to kill that monster before it got any bigger and scarrier ;)

just two more things (some people had previously insinuated that I am *harumph* LOOOOONG WIIIIIINDED)

1. I hope no one from the forum (or anyone for that matter, except for those already gone) was hurt during that whole KATRINA disaster.

2. #2 TEXAS Longhorns vs #6 OHIO STATE Buckeyes

this saturday, any thoughts on that..........

The only force powerful enough to combat the evil of Emperor Devon

You overestimate your feeble skills. :emperor:

has my Archnemesis formed any alliances I need to be aware of,

I am the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith to live, and emperor of the Grand Sith Imperium! I need no alliances.

Hopefully, you all have not fallen further into the DARKSIDE in my absence,

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*sniffle*I can't take it anymore, I missed everybody, even ED

Then why'd you leave?

I had actually written a song for my return "Oh how I want to be where the wookies can run free, the jawas can make sense to me, and the mighty Darth333 can tyranically ohhhpressss meeeee......"

I would revise it a bit...

Oh, how I want to be where the wookiees run free

The jawas make sense to me

The mighty D333 will ohhpress meeeeeee....

It's here that the wookiees are free

And where you will be

Dwarfed by the giant wroshyr treeee....

It's here you will see

That you can scream "EEEEEEE"

When you see the giant swoop bike maintenance feeeeeee...

You'll hurry off to an afternoon tea

When you see

HK just ripped off your second knee..........

I can't think of any more... for now. Have you every heard a more awful song? :D

so I decided to kill that monster before it got any bigger and scarrier ;)

I'm feeding it... it's growing... excellent.

There's not much else of interest, except for how Vladimir-Vlada has also returned, and two new forums have been created in SWknights: Coruscant entertainment center, and the Unknown Regions.

Thank yah mighty kindly of yah Stingah :D

Well, ED, the reason I left was that I moved, couldn't get internet hooked up for over a month, (using something called starband satelite),

tried going to the library once, maybe you saw me then, got sick of the driving to the library idea, started working 8-day weeks (unless footballs on)

got to busy an tired to actually run a wire from my room to the router in the office, and due to the crazy nature of the satelite signal it requires software to decode into a usable internet signal, the software doesn't like my PC because I picked up viruses before we moved, and now have the paradox of not being able to connect to the internet to download anti virus systems that will free up my pc to use the internet, while being to frugal to go buy costly virus program (actually I'm just to lazy to go to staples)

*GAAAAAAASP* that was a long time to not take a breath ;)

so basically I hav to use my moms PC at night when no ones on it (they're sleeping, the wusses) and my dad isn't continually shopping for foreclosed fixerupper houses to remodel.

Maybe I will finish the song,

Although, you got it wrong, there are actually only a couple of rhyming portions in CANADA by Five Iron Frenzy which it is a parody from, I believe the original I borrowed the segment from was "Where the yaks can run free, and the royal mounties can haraaaaaass mee" maybe Darth333 would know the rest of it ;D

anyway, it doesn't just keep rhyming like that.

So now that I've decided to keep it, heres some sweet stuff I got from a friend of Barry Bonds hands ED several syringes that glow with an eerie light.

Actually I did know about Vlad, we were talking about it after he left,

Unless he left again :D

"You overestimate your feeble skills."

Actually while you've been posting here, I've been working, so my skills and sinews are far from dull,

my frisbee skills are improving as well :D

Finally, I hope to actually read through it's entirety and ultimately join

the GEEKOPOLIS or whatever it is a few threads down,

I feel that they can use a GRAND POOBAH OF MOJO

Or I could be the righteous warlord who conquers all in my path, if the people of that fair land are being opressed in a way that I don't like to much :twogun:

Uh no offense to her of course, but have you seen that "So I Married An Axe Murderer" movie?

Be careful about who you chat with online.... I bet you didn't know, I'm actually.............THE G-MAN;)

Although I didn't see the end and find out if the girl actually was the serial killer, oh well, just something to ponder....Get a good nights rest....hope you can still sleep with that hanging over your head;)

thats a great movie, i highly reccomend you watch the rest, mike myers as his own scottish father is classic! "Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick! He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow."

but incase you don't feel like it:

harriet (the girl he marries) is not an axe murderer, but rose (her sister i think) was

oh, and welcome back

Uh no offense to her of course, but have you seen that "So I Married An Axe Murderer" movie?

Be careful about who you chat with online.... I bet you didn't know, I'm actually.............THE G-MAN;)

Although I didn't see the end and find out if the girl actually was the serial killer, oh well, just something to ponder....Get a good nights rest....hope you can still sleep with that hanging over your head;)

you refer to her in that way again and you shall regret it ;P

Thanks Commas, I always Love spoliers, there like really efficient cliff notes, and muuuuuuuch cheaper than movie rentals :)

HEY VLADDYYYY VLADDDYYYYY VLADDDY :D

Nihilus is, has been, and always will be the biggest most overrated WUSS in SW history, next to JJ binks of course!

"Hey welcome back RJM, i was just thinking of you the other day good to see your back!!!"

Hmmmmm, reheheheeeeaaally, and what thought were these???;)

But wait, talking on MSN, "in revans arms", "in Bastilas arms",

Did I miss something HUUUUGE here!!!

Does mean that JG finally no longer needs to quote himself redundantly for days on end in his Advice on Women thread....

OH THE SIGNIFICANCE, THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS MONUMENTAL EVENT,

THIS WILL BE FOREVER CHRONICLED IN ALL THE MOST SUPERCOOL JEDI AND SITH ARCHIVES AND LIBRARIES UNTIL BEYOND THE END OF TIME!!!!!!

Or I could just be mistaken :D

P.S. Anyone else reaaaally enjoy copy paste quoting with a laptop touchpad, anyone,.....Anyone???

Oh and axes aren't really my preference.................................

"somebody like me always needs a cup of fuel java. but others, well, lets just say we don't all want to be like RJM. "

WEEEEELLLLLLL, I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!!!!

Thanks Ashley, Mac, AND YOU MICHIGAN FAN... uh oh, here J..I mean RTG with a big fish, NOOO, I didn't say that name!!!, I said Michigawahawoo, it's a small town in southeast Ohio!!!

I'm probably also gonna get fish slapped to make me regret the way I referred to Bastila or whatever as well

:D

I looVE the WAve, it'S Just so ADDictiVE, yeeehaa, mini tribal unggh unggh unghh!!!

Just to clarify though, I thought you got banned for spamming or something??? weren't you also the Psionic BEverage guy?

Don't worry RG, I respect your relationship.

Yeah, sure I do, I WILL IN NO WAY RAG ON YOU ABOUT IT,

Cross my hart and hope to eat a chicken fajita :D

"RJM, what have you been on later, you seem very hypo lol."

I don't understand the later part, but I'm not anything that doesn't naturaly enter my body on the jobsite...not that that narrows it down too much;)

It's just hitting a higher gear after working til I'm wiped out, crashing in my comfy chair and watching football until I get my energy back up, usually kicks back in about now.

Or it could just be that "this is me, I've always been the same, Virus in the system, crash th mainframe"

Personally, I just think this is all because of a "masterpiece conspiracy"???

@Hal, and don't forget the +10 MOJONESS that SHS's black market goods provide :D

Archived