Home

Favourite Vehicle !!!POLL VERSION!!!

AT-ATNemesis

Favourite Vehicle  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Vehicle

Droid Fighter and STAP.

Droid Fighter - Good firepower, speed. Its a bit bulkier than other fighters (not tie fighter however), but due to lack of "lock" on missiles its got great offensive, take anything out with a pass or two. Besides, I find Jedi Starfighters weak on offensive side.

STAP - Its CIS, not clone! What can I say? Its a pain in the rear to lock on to as well.

For non modded vehicles i have to go with rebel speeders. I reak HAVOC with those things. Got 98 kills once with one a those on Rhen Var: Harbor. Everyone gets so annoyed for the fact that the can't stay alive for more than 20 seconds because of me they call me a V-tard, which in retrospect I probably am but...I never get tired of those things :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ATTE hands down. It's armor is second only to the ATAT, but it can't be destroyed with a snowspeeder. It has 3 positions for troops, so the only place an enemy can hide is under it, and you can't fit many assault droids under a moving ATTE, not enough to do much damage anyway. The laser has maximum firepower and surround shock, and you can attack in 2 places at once if you drag it.

The recon driod's self-destruction attack is very helpful.

Wrong game. I normally don't use the arial strike aganist people. I prefer to attempt to shoot them down. However, I do use it aganist vehciles or right where I am when I'm about to die. Then, at least I'll get my killer too.