Home

Favourite Vehicle !!!POLL VERSION!!!

AT-ATNemesis

Favourite Vehicle  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Vehicle

• 2 weeks later...
I find the Speeder Bike is only helpful in levels that are in the open. It's easy to spot enemies and not crash.

Exactly. I don't go anywhere near them on Endor, but they're fun in Dune Sea. Hop on one, and keep mowing enemies down, with the blaster. Or, for laughs and fun, run 'em over while telling them to watch out for the drunk driver on the loose. :king1:

I find the speeder bikes better in closed areas. More places to dodge a locked-on missile. Easy to stay hidden untill attacking.

The thing is that you're absolutely right. But I'll admit I have a hard enough time dodging the rocks on Dune Sea, let alone the trees and ruins in Endor and Yavin 4 Temple. I'd be one of those stupid AI that takes off and crashes right into a tree.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh the speeder bike is cool, but mainly on dune sea, whilst causing the enemy huge losses by road kill. Ah yes, the lovely sight of a stormtrooper becoming impaled and run over on the front of your speeder bike...(sighs...)

still, its funny riding up the slopes of the temple in Yavin 4 and see how far you can jump off, although it is not advisable to do this in a propeer battle as you die when you hit the floor...

FLIMSY SPEEDER BIKE MATERIAL MANUFACTURERS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oddly, I have to add spider tank to this. Yeah, it's horribly slow on the turn, but that laser is quite powerful. I've learned form this board, you can take out the Assembly and the Gunships single handedly. (If the AT-TE's are past your point, or are being destroyed by other means) Or you could spawn as a jet trooper and try to capture one, destroy anything droid around you, then jet out before it's taken down.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived