Home

NO FORUMS@pcgamemods.com

Qball21213

Perhaps instead of bitching about the forums going down you should be greatfull for the awesome file host that Sergio is providing.

What would be the point of protesting the forum closer. How about Respecting Sergio's decision and be happy for the great site he will continue to provide for all of us.

i know alot of you here go to this site as well as i do, does anyone have an idea why they would do such a ridculous thing, if they need moderators or something im sure they could find volunteers. if any of you think they should keep the forums join the protest and post your unhappiness with this decision

i am hoping this is just a rumor :twogun:

Hey guy!

1. Do you pay Sergio for the posting or downloading of mods?

2. Since you don't pay for the service that Sergio provides, or for the service that LucasForums provides, don't you think you owe them a thank you or your patience?

When the site comes back, I would send a email to thank him for the FREE file server and site maintaining. Sergio puts in many hours to bring us a place to upload our files, and we owe him patience, support, and silence...

Think about it!

Oh and what would you do, reply to the hate inkind. I personally think Sergio's response was pretty funny and I know i'm not alone.

Sergio's Response:

Awesome, I forgot that it was your website, my bad.

When the forums were up, so many people acted like they owned that site. I have to laugh, for he posted their email address as well... GO SERGIO! :)

Oh and what would you do, reply to the hate inkind. I personally think Sergio's response was pretty funny and I know i'm not alone.

You're not alone. I thought they were pretty funny as well and I don't think he should have to put up with people bitching about the site being down. We're lucky he even provides us with a site to upload mods for free.

I didnt mean to sound unappreciative for the work Sergio does, i appreciate it very much and Im sorry if i sounded like i was bitching but i enjoyed the forum part of site as well i seen the hate mail postings and i personally would like to apologize to Sergio for those of us who can only seem to express themselves through threats of violence,and most of us do appreciate the work that he does there

Yeah, he did well; "justly", I suppose is the term best fit. I was surprised, though, more than anything. I guess there really are idiotic people who go to the site. I always thought it was just a turn of phrase. I mean:

RELESE DA PCGAMEMODS OR ILL BASH UR SKULL IN!!!!!

Ever heard of common sense? The lack of reasoning makes my skin crawl. I was always confused when I heard some great modder was getting "hate mail". This just takes the biscuit, though. Why would fans want to flame the author? Where is the logic in that? Eh, hopefully he'll (like Mac said) ban the fools and continue the uploading. If we're lucky.

Voyager763: "I have an idea to make the site better. GET IT BACK TO PCGAMEMODS.COM INSTEAD OF THIS USELESS **** THAT ONLY LOSERS CARE ABOUT! WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT MOVIE YOU'RE LOOKING AT? ONLYPEOPLE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS DO THAT FOR HOURS AT A TIME. FIX THE DAMN SITE, YOU DUMBASS!"

I pulled this from the page that replaced pcgamemods and id just like to say i dont know if Voyager comes here or not but if he does i just want to say to him SHUT YOUR MOUTH before we lose the site altogether....that being said i have enjoyed your mods voyager and i didnt think you were capable of being so foolish

^^^^

I wholeheartedly agree, the forums were degrading every day, even the KOTOR section was starting to get like the JA section. Thankfully we will not have to hear the lamers screaming in all caps for "SCREENS PLZ!" :D

And about the loosers, I have seen some impatient jerks in my time but Voyager763 takes the cake! Though both of the ones with the revan email addys are good runners up!

THIS SITE IS WORTHLESS, AND SHOULD BE DELETED TO MAKE WAY FOR THE ORIGINAL SITE. WE WANT THE REAL PCGAMEMODS.COM!

I have an idea to make the site better. GET IT BACK TO PCGAMEMODS.COM INSTEAD OF THIS USELESS **** THAT ONLY LOSERS CARE ABOUT! WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT MOVIE YOU'RE LOOKING AT? ONLYPEOPLE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS DO THAT FOR HOURS AT A TIME. FIX THE DAMN SITE, YOU DUMBASS!

Just too funny! :lol: How thick can you get? :dozey:

I'm glad Sergio is taking it in stride... and I hope he perma-bans all those little dweebs from the PCGameMods site permenently!

Show the n00b's who's really the boss! :evil5:

Perhaps instead of bitching about the forums going down you should be greatfull for the awesome file host that Sergio is providing.

What would be the point of protesting the forum closer. How about Respecting Sergio's decision and be happy for the great site he will continue to provide for all of us.

Quoted for emphasis.

Yeah, the new site is up. I have mixed feelings: It’s become a lot like LucasFiles. I mean, I still love PCGM, but It seems so empty without other...humans...on the site. It's just me, all alone, with the mods. It has lost its warmth.

But, I love what he's done with the control panel for the files! It's a great idea, and I've wanted to update my stuff for ages. He did a great job with that.

Archived