Home

Bobble Vader VM

NeoMarz1

Description: As some of you may or may not know, I recently announced my drop from the JKA community (temporarely)... This Model was something I decided to do this weekend. It's a tribute to all of you who have supported me. I was amazed at all the people who came out and showed thier appreciation for my work... I want you all to know, I am sincerely touched. I have read all the forums, and not a comment goes by me. Thanks to all of you! I will probably return sometime in the future. Marzout!

I wanted to make something that would bring a smile... Too often people take these models way to seriously. I'm not afraid to poke fun at my own models... So please dont tell me the head is out of proportioin to the body. This time I meant to do it :) :) :) Here is Bobble Head Vader.

Now I do need a little help here, If anyone is interested. I need better sounds, the ones I created just arent good enough. I wanted something cute and funny. Also I need screenshots (Buffy you out there). Thanks again, Marzout

:angel: :angel: :angel: THANKS :angel: :angel: :angel:

Here is link

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16050.html

I just know theres one skin we all could do with this.... DARK HELMET! This is awesome. I have also uploaded a screenshot for you. When buffy brings her awesome screenshots ill add them aswell. You really should start turning this model into Dark Helmet, that would be awesome. Im gonna try to skin it best I can. I will let you know how this turns out. MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!

Buffy go check marzs' file on pcgm, you might see some familiar pics. :p

Dang Zappa! Howd you get those up? At any rate I just put in a

:angel: :angel: :angel: Bobble Wars VM Model Pack :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. so I'm not staying out of the community too well am I? I'm just having a blast doing these Bobble heads. Hope you all enjoy, I might do more later.

More screens if anyone has time? Thanks Buffy for those shots.

link

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16069.html

Hehhehe Accient Ninja Secret...

Also I put up screen shots for that new pack. And you should do a Dark Helmet model, that would be awesome.

b4.jpg

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

Thanks again Zappa! Much appreciated. I will consider doing that... Maybe I dont have to change too much. Marzout

I can post screenshot only here now ..

Yeah, pcgamemods is screwed. No comments = you never know if your mods are good or not, what you can improve on, what you can add, and what you need to remove.

I've noticed more people have gone to Hapslash's forums, here, Gamingforums, and my forums because of it.

"Return of the Marz" Heh heh heh...

I think we should have a little network here, where each artist has there own little forum, so they can show off their work. Like within the showcase forum, then Marz, Hapslash etc. can show us everything he's working on in his own little space, rather than having to go to all these different forums just to keep up.

It's probably a stupid idea but I thought it would be cool :p

Woah, did you ever release that Obi-Wan?

It looks VERY close to the Obi-Wan from the EP3 game (except for the large head of course!)

Anyway, these bobblehead things make me feel like I'm playing my old WWF: Attitude game when I had the Playstation. And yes I really liked that game so thank you so much! :D

Archived