Home

Exclusive!!!!

Commander Obi-Wan

Well remember this is only a demo version, there is still hope that the rebels will get there own transport and not some cheap knockoff of the Rebublic gunship. I also thought that the interior of the ships could have used some interior between the main rooms, some corridors to fight in, maybe some some extra rooms, oh well probably to late to add it now...

Other then that the space battles looked cool, I just hope that they are bigger, the one on the video was way to small, even considering it had only 1 capital ship per side.

And capital ships cannot be destroyed... oh well I suppose an explosion that big would have caused lots of lag anyway.

Well remember this is only a demo version, there is still hope that the rebels will get there own transport and not some cheap knockoff of the Rebublic gunship. I also thought that the interior of the ships could have used some interior between the main rooms, some corridors to fight in, maybe some some extra rooms, oh well probably to late to add it now...

I'll be extremely disappointed if there's nothing else than hangars.

And I remember reading in an interview (gamespot IIRC) that we could take the fight inside a capital ship and capture it.

Other then that the space battles looked cool, I just hope that they are bigger, the one on the video was way to small, even considering it had only 1 capital ship per side.

From some of the unofficial gameplay videos that were posted at filefront, I think the Coruscant battle will be a lot larger than that one. At least I hope their idea of "large" doesn't mean 2 cap ships, because that would be plain stupid.

No, it hasn't been released to my knowledge, I was talking about the version they were playing in the two movies. Is that the final version? I guess I was under the impression that it was a demo...

The game did look rather complete.

I guess it's more like one of the final beta versions.

Chancesare with the space battles is that they will have different sizes. Since they're having like 2-3 space maps per era things like the Courascant (4-5 capital ships )Space battle will be the biggest for the clone wars while say the Felucia will have the smallest (1-2 ships) :vsd:

I don't think you should worry about it, on the video with the n00b flying a TIE interceptor he got shot down loads. I'm sure i noticed a Rebel ship taking off, and then another spawning in it's place a few seconds later...

Remember even Bespin Platforms has loads of ships in the air.

Yeah but that level had less then half the flight space :smash:

Archived