Home

Disciples of the Sith - Join the Dark Side!

Marcq

Disciples of the Sith is a Teamspeak PC based clan.

Disicples of the Sith is open not only for Battlefront, but Battlefront II on its immediate release. We also have a Republic Commando division. Below is the information.

Clan Lead: {DOTS} Raven (CL)

Vice Lead: {DOTS} Lord Crypt

Battlefront Lead: {DOTS} Dr.Thrax (DL)

Republic Commando Lead: {DOTS} DeathStorm (DL)

Recruitment Lead: {DOTS} Marcq (RL)

CL = Clan Lead, DL = Division Lead, RL = Recruitment Lead

You MUST provide a valid email address as a point of contact for myself to email you regarding your application.

The Application can be found HERE

Any question please feel free to email me regarding recruitment and new membership. Our Website Admin is currently on leave, so I have posted the most recent updates to the guidelines below. Please READ.

==========================================================

Recruitment Department -

Unit 162 - Marcq (marcq24@hotmail.co.uk)

Taiboku (Aka Steve)

All Divisions:

- MUST be at least 15 years of age.

- Must be a Team Player and a good sport overall.

- Needs to be able to attend one practise per week or be active for at least an hour a day (We understand not everyone can make it every week).

- Must be able to post on the forums, and be active on the forums.

- Must have a working mic with access to Teamspeak.

If any of the above can not be met, you will be denied membership.

Battlefront:

- 25 Kills in 20 minutes, no more than 20 deaths.

Republic Commando:

- 40 Kills in 20 minutes, no more than 20 deaths.

The above kills may be flexable depending on your dedication and activity.

Any member of the Disciples of the Sith may recruit a new apprentice, this involves having them run a tryout with you, and filling out an application form as well as registering on the forums. Make sure to let Marcq or Taiboku know if they pass the tryout The Recruitment Department will always have the final say if a new member is in or out. New members must meet myself or Taiboku on Teamspeak however.

Returning members will go directly through Lord Crypt and/or Master Raven. Not the Recruiting Department.

If there are any suggestions, comments or feedback please PM the recruitment department.

New Recruits need to post on the forums "Welcome Recruits" with times of avalibility if you have not already passed the tryout.

Once you are accepted, you are able to join any department without the need to "try out" again.

READ ME - Any new members can be denied or rejected over the decision of the recruitment department at ANY time by Lord Crypt and/or Master Raven.

Our requirements have again updated to be more RL friendly:

Recruitment Department -

Unit 162 - Marcq (marcq24@hotmail.co.uk)Taiboku (Aka Steve)

All Divisions:

- MUST be at least 15 years of age.

- Must be a Team Player and a good sport overall.

- Needs to be able to attend practise as and when the division lead sets the frequency to attend or be active for at least four days a week

- Must be able to post on the forums, and be active on the forums.

- Must have a working mic with access to Teamspeak.

If any of the above can not be met, you will be denied membership.

Battlefront:

- 30 Kills in 20 minutes, no more than 20 deaths.

Republic Commando:

- 40 Kills in 20 minutes, no more than 20 deaths.

The above kills may be flexable depending on your dedication and activity.

Any member of the Disciples of the Sith may recruit a new apprentice, this involves having them run a tryout with you, and filling out an application form as well as registering on the forums. Make sure to let Marcq or Taiboku know if they pass the tryout The Recruitment Department will always have the final say if a new member is in or out. New members must meet myself or Taiboku on Teamspeak however.

Returning members will go directly through Lord Crypt and/or Master Raven. Not the Recruiting Department.

If there are any suggestions, comments or feedback please PM the recruitment department.

New Recruits need to post on the forums "Welcome Recruits" with times of avalibility if you have not already passed the tryout.

Once you are accepted, you are able to join any department without the need to "try out" again.

ALL new members will go through a one week probationary period. At the end of the week they will be granted Registration rights. If you are not able to fulfill your requirements this may be extended. This will come from the decision of the Recruitment AND Division Leader.

READ ME - Any new members can be denied or rejected over the decision of the recruitment department at ANY time by Lord Crypt and/or Master Raven.

Archived