Home

Heroes and abilities

Jmaster3265

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the heros are not yet known, so far we know:

Rebel:

Obi-wan (Force Heal, Death Star destruction, stealth)

Han and Chewie (Stealth, Evasive luck, vechicle thief, siphon credit)

Porkins

Kyle Katarn (Sabatoge, sabatoge economic control, galactic stealth)

Imps:

Darth Vader

Emperor

Veers

Boba Fett

Mara Jade

Obi-wan (Force Heal, Death Star destruction, stealth)

Kyle Katarn (Sabatoge, sabatoge economic control, galactic stealth)

Sounds like a pair of increadibly OP heroes to me, I mean come on what's Obi-wan gonna do to a death star while it's in orbit and he's on a planet? hurl abuse at it?

Same for Kyle Kataen how's he gonna (what I can only assume what this bizzare power does) stealth a planet because it certainly sounds like it, such a feat was only pulled off once and it required a whole host of Jedi Masters not a commando that flicks between cutting himself off from the force to using it?

Honestly those powers go against all reason sense and more importantly divine and sacred holy star wars Canon Truism.

Sounds like a pair of increadibly OP heroes to me, I mean come on what's Obi-wan gonna do to a death star while it's in orbit and he's on a planet? hurl abuse at it?

Maybe embark him on a ship and land him on the Death Star?

Same for Kyle Kataen how's he gonna (what I can only assume what this bizzare power does) stealth a planet because it certainly sounds like it, such a feat was only pulled off once and it required a whole host of Jedi Masters not a commando that flicks between cutting himself off from the force to using it?

My guess is the power makes ships invisible or it makes himself invisible from detection if he's implented on an enemy planet.

Nothing like hiding a planet.

My guess is the power makes ships invisible or it makes himself invisible from detection if he's implented on an enemy planet.

Yea, I am thinking something along those lines as well. Something to do with being able to move around freely without being detected.

Maybe embark him on a ship and land him on the Death Star?

He'd have to be rediculously expensive for him to be able to destroy a death star

And also It's not Canon in anyway shape or form particularly at the time scale for a single Flip Flop Jedi to cloak a planet.

Archived