Home

Greeata Player Model

monsoontide

You can now see the multiplayer level I have been working on (in the Showcase/Mapping section!). It was during construction of the Nightclub section, that I decided I needed an NPC dancer in a cage and thought it would be cool to model Greeata for this purpose. If I do make it a Siege map - she will be one of the player classes.

You can now see the multiplayer level I have been working on (in the Showcase/Mapping section!). It was during construction of the Nightclub section, that I decided I needed an NPC dancer in a cage and thought it would be cool to model Greeata for this purpose. If I do make it a Siege map - she will be one of the player classes.

Love it! Skins are a bit bright and cartoony, but actually not bad. Overall looks really cool. I know it takes a bit of work to get the skins right. I can tell that your still working the skins out, so my critique probably doesnt mean much at this point. Hope to see this finished.... Putting it in a map, that would be cool. Are you actually going to have animation for the dancing? I since that it could be done. Like an animal NPC, with dancing animation for idle stance or something. You could do that and a character models as well to serve both purposes. Marzout!

Archived