Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I suspected a little more relaxation," Tirya laughed. "After all, that's what the Council told us to do..." She frowned. "They claim we do too much and need a break." She looked at him. "Do you ever get the feeling they don't like what we've been doing?"

She laughed. "Maybe we should cut back on the aggressive negotiations..." Turning serious again. "I don't know... it just seems like they don't trust us as much as they used to... does it seem that way to you?"

((Same to you, JM.))

Tirya nodded. "When we're done with this 'vacation', maybe we can start by tracing the 'growth of the grass' as you so poetically put it..." She frowned. "Somehow, I can't help but think I'll be getting more than I bargain for..." She looked away thoughtfully.

Master Ric Asa Sat in the Councils meditation chamber he was concentrating on the gathering of Dark force users he could feel. He opened his eyes and looked vacantly far amoment then shock his head. He stood and removed his hood from his head, he proceeded to use his hand to wipe his eyes. He left the Meditation chamber and began walking to look for other Council members.

Sion Shoved two dark jedi out of his way as he made his way through the crowd inspecting the troops. "Move" He demanded in a deep commanding bellow. The dark jedi seemed to seperate into two sides with a row in the middle, for Sion to make his way through. He strooped and looked among them. "Are you prepared to serve the greater darkness, to stand with true sith, to destroy the republic, and burn the jedi order to the ground." All at once they screamed cheers of enthusiasm. "Before we begin our long awaited rise to power in the galaxy, there are some of you, who would have the disrespect, and the foolishness, to question your mistress's wishes. Those of you who feel yourselves more fit, than she step forth and make yourselves known."

Three Dark Jedi stepped forward from the crowd of observers, and arrogantly stepped towards Sion. "Her lies are no different than our masters lies. Why should we follow her, a blinded, broken jedi, or you, a rejuvenated corpse." He smugly stated. His two followers chuckling.

Before his two companions, could make a second chuckle, they found themselves caught in a lethal strike of Darth Sion's force lightning. They writhed and twitched from the currents flowing through their bodies, and collapsed dead on the floor. The leader of the three, shocked and enraged, raised his blade and charged towards Sion..."I'll turn you back into a corpse SION"........"I don't think so." Sion relpied, and raised his own saber, and cut the man in half from the head down through the groin.

"all to easy."

Sion turned and faced the Dark Jedi, "Join Them" points to the corpses still smoking from his lightning barrage, "Or Join Me".

Simultaneously the dark Jedi bow down on one knee, "ALL HAIL SYACHA,ALL HAIL ELRON, ALL HAIL SION, LORDS OF THE SITH". Sion turns to Syacha who entertained a grin. "Fear, always subjugates the weak."

And yet one Dark Jedi out of them all did not. Ugh, why the hell did I come here? IG noticed this and whispered his location to Sion, who leapt over masses of sith, and landed right beside the unloyal one.

"I would suppose you hadn't seen them?"

"Oh, I saw them all right, nice view two. Felt them exit the force anyway."

"Then bow... or die."

"Nah."

"What?" Sion growled, and pushed him back. "I don't wish to spill the blood of another Sith today."

"Eh, I thought about it, and well, taking over the galaxy never was too high on my list of goals. Don't worry, you'll find no enemy of me. Just allow me to leave and I-"

Sion grabbed him close and muttered, "What has happened here cannot leave. Understand?"

"Certainly."

"I'm agitated," Tirya pointed out. "And so are several others I've spoken to. Isn't it a little more than unusual that so many of us are this agitated at once?" She turned to look at him. "Wash, I really don't like this..."

Falya watched Sion's leap and grinned. In an instant, the grin faded as she stared out over the new Lawful Sith. A frown began to grow on her face and she turned to Kent.

"I was once a Jedi," she told him. "But then I was killed. You know that... I've even told you that it was Sion who killed me. But my point here has to do with being a former Jedi... I'm not sure I want to fight them. Some of them were rather friendly... then again that did sort of change when I was restored... all but one of the Jedi I had called friends turned their backs on me."

"I guess I don't mind fighting the Jedi..." she concluded. "... so long as the one who remained a friend doesn't get in my way.

A young promising Zabrak student walked over to the two jedi masters "Greatings Jedi masters" The Zabrak bowed "My name is Zarlak Wolf. The jedi council had called for me and I was wondering where they were"

((Can somebody a bit later in the rpg please convert Zarlak to lawful sith.))

Archived