Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

Jedi Temple

Tirya bowed in response and entered.

----------------------------------

Sith Gathering

Falya also caught what Elron had done and noticed Kent's reaction to it. She slipped her hand into his.

"Just seeing that brings back the pain of when he did it to us," she whispered in his ear. "But we are past that now. We are all Lawful Sith."

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Indeed," said Tysyacha softly, turning to Kent and Falya. "My Master

can be harsh and quite unyielding, but this is what is needed if the

Lawful Sith are to remain intact. Before, when the law of betrayal

was the only law the Sith followed, you could practice wanton

slaughter and mass destruction against your own kind without a

second thought! That is what he, Sion, and I sought to change."

(P.S. Where is the Jedi Temple located, on what planet? That location

will lead into Tysyacha's next speech.)

((Well yeah, but I don't think that's the High Jedi Council sort of thing. Like during the movie thing of the Exile's trial, it looked to me as if they were in the Council Chambers on Courescant. And shouldn't we get some training done before we head into battle? Having an army is one thing, but just charging into the Republic with a rag-tag band of Dark Jedi aren't going to do any good if you ask me...))

Asa Looked at the Zabrak and Bowed to chen who proceeded to continue training the padawans.

"Zarlak, Please come with me to the council chamber, we need to meet to of the other Jedi there."

"Yes master Asa" Zarlak followed master Asa to the jedi council chambers "So master" He said when they had reached the chambers "Whats going on?"

Sion stood next to Elron, and Syacha, He grew very angry, at the lack of respect and discipline, many of these dark jedi showed to their sith overlords. In an instant he lept into the air, and into the heart of the crowd, they dispersed as he did this, and allowed him room to land. He Brandished his saber, and walked up to a random crowd member, and sliced his head off, with one quick stroke, of the red energy beam.

"ENOUGH" He bellowed, "I grow weary of this foolishness. Henceforth, any one of you, who does not serve us, will be put to death by my blade, you will join the jedi in death, instead of standing over them in triumph." He twirls his saber, inviting any to challenge him. None did, they were all terrified by the Sith lord. "Exile......I believe they are finally ready to serve you." He flashes another menacing glare at the crowd.

((Well, I'm kind of going to be not so active in this one. I give you all full control of IG-12, except destroying him, reprogramming him, and stuff. Also, that one Dark Jedi who left, will become my character, if the RP doesn't end too soon. :p Or I could save him for Episode V.))

His wife nodded. "I agree. Surely the Jedi--and I'm sure some unknown

Masters and Padawans still exist in the galaxy--have recognized the

sudden disturbance in the Force. I'm not sure if they know what it

is yet, but they will if we don't hurry. They'll send swarms of ships

to attack before we've even gotten started!" Syscha snapped to

attention. "I say we head for Dxun, to set up camp where the

Mandalorians once did." Elron considered this, as did Sion.

"Lawful Sith!", shouted Dark Lord Elron, turning to his troops.

"This planet is a graveyard world, although the spirits of the

Ancients still live and speak to us here. I command all of you

to return to whatever vessels you came in on and set a

course for Dxun. The Jedi, if they still exist, won't suspect

that the Mandalorian military base is about to be rebuilt.

There, we'll have our base, and the beasts of the jungle

shall be our protection against...invaders." He smirked.

"YES, SIR!", the members of the Lawful Sith replied, saluting

crisply. The crowd soon dispersed, and Tysyacha and Elron

turned back toward their new ship, the Shadowed Balance.

Falya and Kent Threepwood humbly followed behind Darth Sion,

along with IG-12, their protocol and assassin droid, built for a new war...

(P.S. Good night, everyone, and I'll see you later tomorrow afternoon!)

"Many of them fear." Elron said as he sat down in the pilot's seat, his wife next to him. He punched in some coordinates. "I believe that we won't end up with the full force at Dxun, and even then many will give way before long. Not many are ready...nor do they believe they are. But they will try."

"Now, I pose a question to you," he said, turning to look at the Exile, "While your training has continued, there is much still for you to learn. Secrets that can cause even the greatest of Empires to fall. The path will continue to grow more difficult. Much will be placed on you as well as my Right-hand. So, I repeat the question from years past; Are you ready?"

((G'night Syscha!))

(Im Master Zaroke)(jedi council member #2)

Master Ric Asa do you feel it, i came looking for you when i felt it, lots of dark energy, it is very powerful, when i had heard the disturbance i was shocked, the energy was so great i drew my lightsaber thinking they were all in enclave, but when i opened my eyes there was nothing, we need to brace for this new dark force we may encounter, the little ones must be trained further, i feel there is little time, we also need to train the older ones as much as we can, and all we know, i sense a war coming upon us that i didnt see before.... (sigh) i must meditate on this

Sion sat in his shuttle, staring intently out the cockpit window at the stars. He thought about his power, the power the new sith he followed seemed to wield. He thought back to his days of pain, when he was nothing more than a walking corpse, devoid of all shreds of humanity. He remebered his time under Kreia, and how she had made him suffer, some things could never be forgotten.

Onboard the Shadowed Balance:

Tysyacha slid out of her seat and knelt before her Master.

"Am I ready?", she asked gently. "The Force has taught me

many things during the past fifteen years--the brutality and

the bloodlust of war, the pain of peace, and the heartbreak

of a former Master's betrayal. I believe I am ready for whatever

you have to teach me. Are you going to teach me something?"

She smiled her glossy-lipped Mona Lisa (Mona Visas?) smile and

placed her hands in Dark Lord Elron's. She sensed he was about

to give her a lesson, one that would give her more power and

yet a higher price to pay than ever before. What would it be?

Elron smiled and nodded. He stood. "Come with me." he said, and lead her to a large cargo area, where they sat and meditated.

"When we fought Sion, that day on Onderon, you used a Force power that none had ever been able to suceed in doing and lived. For the amount of energy that took, most would have died. I helped restore you afterward, and even then I did not have enough energy to do so. However, this technique that I am about to teach you can be very useful to you--and deadly to others.

"When you have run dry, have nothing left, it is possible to take energy from those around you. It will be difficult here, as not much lives on this ship, but it is important that you learn how to do so.

"Now...meditate. Lower the walls around your mind and allow your thoughts...your conciousness to drift out. Allow tendrils of thought to seek out all that lives, grasping it...holding on to it..."

Tysyacha, now known as Darth Dvukhsotnaya, nodded and meditated.

"I feel the life of Kent and Falya," she said, "and the faint whirr of IG-12's

power core. This life is connected to mine, and even though I'm one of

the Sith, I do not wish to drain all of it out of everyone. What good will

it do me if I stand alone, without you or any other allies? I am not an

Ancient Sith, my lord; nor am I immortal. If I use this power, will those

around me immediately die? Or, is there a way to draw their life slowly?"

Elron smiled at his wife, but there was a hard edge to his expression.

"Each draw is gentle and slow if your comrade Sith are near," he told her.

"None of our allies will weaken very much if you use this power on them.

In fact, they will feel strength within themselves, and power, for they

will know they are helping to keep you alive! However, if you use this

Power to draw life from a Jedi, each draw will be quick and severe!

It is called Symbiotic Lifedraw if you are around fellow Sith, and Draw

Opposition if Jedi surround you. Use it carefully, and with reverence."

"I will," said Tysyacha, and she noticed her husband's saber's red glow.

"How would you feel," she asked, "about equipping the sabers of the

Lawful Sith with a unique crystal, a chemical fusion of a red and violet one,

so that our blades will be different from the fools we cast ourselves out

from? We are all exiles, both from the Jedi and the traditional Sith, and

I believe our blades should reflect it. Perhaps new robes as well, too?"

(Note: The Zakonniye blades, if implemented, are a Visas Marr red-violet.)

"Yes, it would be good to create something new, something that the Jedi would forever learn to fear!" he said with a grin. "But how to...hmm..." he walked over to a small crate and opened it with a key card. As it slid open, he pulled out four crystals: two red and two violet. "Ota unisti." he commanded, and the four crystals rose from his hands, and melded before their eyes, forming two new crystals. Snatching one out of the air, he tossed the second to the Exile. "Will these do, do you think?"

((I guess I'm gonna turn in now all...see you tomorrow! adios))

" Jedi's Tirya, Wash and Zarlak you three have been selected to accompany me on a mission of the most importance. We are to head for Korriban and attempt to infiltrate the Lawful sith ranks.

I wish to be honest with you. I did not personally select you but Master Chen beleive the destiny of all jedi rests on one of your sholdiers, however he did not tell me which one was the key to this, the other three of us are simply here to help them. We have little more than three days before we leave so begin training on your force masking techniques, the ability to hide own true feelings will be vital.

Tirya, Wash you two should begin training on your own. Zarlak due to your in-experiance i shall personally train you for the next two days.

Dismissed and may the force be with us all."

Archived