Home

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Tysyacha

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zarlak bowed but waited behind. 'This is going to be cool. I'm getting trained by someone who isnt a hologram and I'm going on a mission' Zarlak walked up to Asa "Master Asa. When are we going to begin the training?"

"As a wise Master once said 'There's no time like the present'." The master said as he walked over to the meditation mat and sat down leaving enougth space on the mat to allow Zarlak to sit infront of him. He signaled to zarlak telling him to sit in a meditation position facing him.

Aboard the Shadowed Balance:

Tysyacha's sightless eyes seemed to glow under her hood

with an excited infusion of the Force. "Wonderful!", she cried.

"These crystals will illuminate a blade that combines the blue

purity of the Light with the deep and passionate red of the

Darkness. Together, the Lawful Sith will have a keener and

more powerful blade than either the Jedi or the traditional

Dark Order have ever seen!" She smiled, feeling strengthened.

IG-12, the Zakonniye's loyal Assassin and Protocol Droid,

suddenly marched up to Dark Lord Elron and Tysyacha. He bowed.

"Excuse me, Masters," he began humbly, "but, if I may say, I am

glad that you have set a course for Dxun. The Jedi have sensed

the disturbance we've caused in the Force, and they're setting

their sights upon Korriban. Being Jedi, they fail to see things

'outside the box', as the organic saying goes. They won't

suspect Onderon's lovely jungle moon as our next base.

"Logistical Query," continued IG-12. "How do you intend to

feed and house so many apprentices? For our army, I mean.

Surely 420 soldiers is not a small number to accommodate."

"You're right, IG-12," said Tysyacha, "and thank you for

bringing that to our attention. Have you seen Apprentice

Kent and Apprentice Falya onboard? Please send for them.

Perhaps they have some ideas." The droid bowed and left.

(OOC: I've got an idea. How about, after the Lawful Sith

gather and regroup on Dxun, they come up with a plan

for Tysyacha's and Elron's ship, the Shadowed

Balance. Here's what happens: Everyone aboard,

or that volunteers to go aboard, is trained to feign

death or survive near-death like Krea did in KOTOR II.

The ship is then stealth-cloaked, and it enters Jedi

airspace as a "ghost ship," where the Jedi don't

think that anyone is aboard because they all have

Stealth Generators on. Once the Jedi board, then

the first battle begins! What do you think, everyone? ;))

(OOC: Another idea--how about the Jedi "win" this RPG and do

both of the things they wanted? They redeem Tysyacha, Elron,

Kent, Falya, and Zarlak back to the Light, but as punishment for

their crimes, the Jedi put them to work rebuilding the galaxy.

Then, in the NEXT story after this one, KOTOR V, my last

one in the KOTOR series, something happens that both

Jedi and Sith would be horrified at--people who follow

the horrific path of Hunger and seek to draw all life into

themselves, whether it be dark or light in nature. The

Jedi and remaining Lawful Sith combine to fight this terrible

threat. They win, and the best part is coming up...

Our characters are put to sleep and wake up AFTER

Luke Skywalker has saved the galaxy in Return of the

Jedi! Thus paves the way for Star Wars: Episode 7!)

What do you think? :)

Sincerely,

Tysyacha

((I would prefer that if this story is going so far as to having us step into the EU post-ROTJ, not to be a part of it. As for episode V, I'll be glad to join in. Hopefully as a major villain. :o Also, don't have IG-12 do stuff like: Mockery: "Oh master..." He's been made to handle stuff beyond that. ^_^ However, he can still act like HK. ))

(( First OOC: Excellent!

Second OOC: Even better!

Although...I'm not too sure that I'm going to let Elron be redeemed...at least not easily...))

Elron walked to a workbench in the room, and pulled out some tools, begining to dismantle his saber, install the new crystal, and then put it back together again. Finishing, he activated the blades, spinning them round and round in complex patterns.

Allowing the Force to control his blades, he moved with near-eye blurring speed, the new, red-violet blades creating a bubble of light around his figure. Stopping for a moment, he glanced at the blades and the hilt, looking over the weapon, then tossed it in the air, cought it neatly, and switched the beams off. "Nicely balanced...I would say that, perhaps, it is even better than my old crystal."

"Master Elron, if I may ask, may I keep your previous crystal? And you as well, Lady Tysyacha?" IG-12 asked monotonously.

"Hm? Why?" Elron said with a confused look in his eyes.

"When you gave me those pockets of spare time beforehand, I had been personally working on creating a prototype of a weapon design I had found. After downloading proper workbench abilities, I found that it was quite simple."

"Let me see those designs."

"Certainly," the droid said, with an almost proud sound in the background. He handed Elron a datapad and the two sith lords looked at it. A hologram appeared and revealed a strangely built blaster-like weapon. Upon looking at it from different angles, as well as the inner works, they handed it back. "While I studied several crystal formations I noticed that they had far more power than I could have possibly imagined. Sure lightsabers are deadly weapons, but far more deadly as I had once thought. With proper manipulation of it through a specially built blaster, one could create one of the most deadly ranged weapons ever to exist. Of course, I'm working on adding disrupter, sonic, ion, and et cetera versions of it. So, master, shall I have the crystals?"

Elron hesitated before calling the last pair of crystals from the compartment to his hand. Intoning his will in the Force, the crystals combined as the previous two pairs had done.

"That will be that last that we can make for now." Elron said, handing the datapad and crystal to the droid, "We've run out of crystals. Take care of that, Eye-gee."

IG-12 bowed before Elron and moved to the workbench and installed the crystal into the blaster. He then concealed himself in a training room and began trying out the weapon. Shortly after, a blaster shot broke through a wall next to Falya and Kent, nearly hitting them. "Oops, sorry about that masters. It seems that T8 forgot to reinforce this wall." He said, then quickly ran off, before Kent could attack him for nearly killing him and his ladyfriend.

Zaalbacca imidately got Roarboar's message.He got up and headed to The Undertaker, his ship,and said to him using the Force,"I'm coming Roarboar."He immidiatly lands on Dagobah and comes to his brother's aid."Good you came." Roarboar replied."I'd never miss the chance to kill a True sith." said Zaalbacca. A battle ensued and soon, the True Sith was slain. "I can't believe it. A True Sith in our galaxy." said Roarboar. "I know." said Zaalbacca. "We had better report this to the Jedi Council."

Sion's shuttle hovered over the dense foliage of the Dxun jungle, and brought his craft to a landing at one of the pads at the mandalorian base. He pressed a button, and his ramp descended. Groups of Dark jedi had already begun to arrive. Sion passed them , his stance carried an air of superiority about it. Many of the dark jedi trembled, and looked away, hoping not to find themselves in his grip.

He passed through the main courtyard, and proceeded to the command center. He kicked the door open, and entered none of the others had arrived yet. Sion took the opportunity, to center himself, and search through th force, for the answers to the darkness that he had become. He had not felt quite right since being "Healed", he felt a constant craving, but he knew not what for. He sat on the floor, and closed his eyes. He could hear the echoes of the dark, coming from a distance, but growing ever closer................

"As a wise Master once said 'There's no time like the present'." The master said as he walked over to the meditation mat and sat down leaving enougth space on the mat to allow Zarlak to sit infront of him. He signaled to zarlak telling him to sit in a meditation position facing him.

Zarlak sat down in the meditation position. 'I hope we're not just going to sit here like this. This is boring.' Zarlak thought but he didnt want to say anything incase Asa had somthing planned.

"This mission is important and the only way to accomplish this is to hide your true feelings from those who we are to infiltrate. I want you to use the force to do this, Once you beleive you have completed this task, come to training room 1. I will leave you to do this. " Master Asa explained as he left the room and headed to training room 1

(talk sequence)(to self)

hhmmm, this isnt good, this is danger, i must help, i must, but what can i do?errrrrrr.....calm down alright lets think this through, true sith are back, theres going to be a conflict, conflict equals war, war means death and death means......the jedi, o no!

"yes zaalbacca i sensed it also, u must get back to the academy, we have to train together, learn more upon each other, we will grow stronger, stronger than any jedi here, we will be ready when the True Sith attack, we must be ready, get here asap, i must meditate on what we must do about this new threat

Zarlak smiled and got in a defence poistion, this is where Zarlaks skills where best at, dueling. His old master was a weapons master and had often crafted oddly shaped lightsabers. Zarlak keeps one of them allthough it's not functional, the lightsaber is sort of like a dogtag to Zarlak or a heirloom. His old master was the closet thing he had to a father but he disappered without a trace. Leaving his apprentice to learn from holograms and the odd jedi master had taught him somthing.

"Im ready"

Archived