Home

Help!!! Clan is dying!!!

Bopkasen

We are looking for some officer and active player to come over to work in RGF. RGF is part of the largest gaming organization darkjedi.org. Crimson who is a GDXO are hiring and training people. Please send a e-mail to scipio_12@yahoo.com. Tell him that you want to enlist. You can check out the site at OH NOES! POWRZ R GON!. Please someone help! RGF is dying!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I was once in RGF's sister clan (when they were actually very good, you hear), IGF. The system is faulty at its core and really needs some absolute solid determination from a bunch of people to get anywhere. What you need to do is recruit good players rather training random people, as that takes far too long and they're pretty likely to just go missing (or MIA as it's called in RGF).

If you want to save RGF you'll have to do it yourself, getting a bunch of trustworthy clan-mates who will recruit good players with you and then achieve stuff.

Hmm, if its dying why would I want to waste my time. Besides, all clans die. It happens. Also, most of the people here won't join an honor clan (if you are an honor clan)

At least check to see if it is an honour clan before dismissing it as such. You will see that it's not quite but does have a strict military structure (which was very effective when it was a big clan with 100+ members) and bizarre rpg elements.

Yeah, no clan can last forever. After sometime, someone will have to get tired of a game. If its dying and if you still cant bring it back after putting in much effort, just forget about it and either start or join a new clan.

Well RGF are like 7 years old. They at least have staying power if they can't live forever. :p

Archived