Home

Finally!

jmartin

Well, today after waiting months I was finally able to start playing psychonauts on my computer. I've been pretty excited about it for awhile, but I needed to upgrade my computer and the graphics card just came in the mail today.

So far my mind has just been blown. This game is so awesome! Anyway, I was wondering if there was anyone else who hasn't finished the game yet or just got it resently.

Well, today after waiting months I was finally able to start playing psychonauts on my computer. I've been pretty excited about it for awhile, but I needed to upgrade my computer and the graphics card just came in the mail today.

So far my mind has just been blown. This game is so awesome! Anyway, I was wondering if there was anyone else who hasn't finished the game yet or just got it resently.

It totally blew everyone face off with extreme awesome when I played it.

But you might want to be careful. We discuss spoiler type things all the time...

Well...I got it a couple weeks ago...I don't think that counts >.< I've beaten it twice now...so...

Hehe, my friend got it last sunday (Because I made him) and he beat it in like...two days...with school. I don't think he could stop playing (hehe)

Archived