Home

Server Crashes After timelimit in Powerduel

jedi-Guard

Hello to Lucasarts people :)

I do need help or explaination to my problem.

I dont consider my self a new beginner, but i might have done or made something wrong some place, which i cant see.

In a powerduel game, when the server is empty and the timelimit is set ro 5/7/10 minutes or 1 hour or more, exactly when the timelimit has reached, the powerduel server goes down.

I dont get any messages, if there are people inside the powerduel game, the game doesnt crash. I need that timelimitation cause some abuse it by staying and training there while others are waiting to get there turn, and i cant be around tere 24/7 i need sleep and dinner too.

I could also need a full list of every weapon, ammo and item to disable through the bit nr, not just "524279 = saber only" but everything, i have so far tested and works this list

16 Blaster Pistol

32 blaster Rifle

64 Disrupter

128 Bowcaster

256 Imperial Heavy Reapeater

512 demp2

1024 flechette

2048 Rocket Launcher

4096 Granades

8192 trip_mine

16384 Detonator Packs

32768 Concussion Rifle

Thank you all for your time and have a nice day. :)

What ? Try that with other words.

Its windows 2000 full patched upgraded and everything, i get a dr watson when the duel time limit is up something with c5000000 access violation, i also get that on a windows XP, I get that message on all of my 3 computers. Something you guys need or want me to do to get log files or something.

Help with the weapon list too to get the full list, including ammo and items.

cya all

I dont use any mods.

I disabled map cycle because it crashed alot more when it was enabled.

Runing dedicated without using the Winded from lucasfiles.com, now i am using winded from lucasfiles.com and i still get the same error.

The game is Patched

Tested it on Windows 2000 pro and advanced server and on window xp too.

Was that any help ?

I have done alot of reading on this forum and on others and found alot of help, but not to this crash, i also did do some searching on microsoft knownledged base, didnt find anything through the event id on there homepage.

This is the message i keep getting from windows -->

The application, , generated an application error The error occurred on 08/13/2005 @ 03:37:29.463 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 2004A293 (<nosymbols>)

When the timelimit is out, that message is being poping up.

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling and re-applying the patch I guess.

I'm really stumped. I guess check out Yoda's Help Desk on the support pages on LucasArts.com. Perhaps they have a solution for you. You could also try googling the error message and see what you come up with.

I have made many new installations even with the windows system and the jedi academy game too, i have been on google, i have been on JA+ forums, force-temple.com jedi sanc on there forum here and also mailed lucasarts support, i simple got a answer short and good which they call it. We do not support jedi academy under windows 2000 advanced server, but they didnt answer to jedi academy under windows 2000 pro nor xp.

Not much help from yodas help desk too :(

I can make a new installation and everything again, but it wont help, cause i have allready done that over 7 times, so i wont install everything on new again. its just time wasting.

Anything you guys could use from me, any information or something which might can help to identify the problem.

Thank you guys for a fast respond and help

Plz anyideas to solv my problem, i can give you administrator password to check the server through terminal services on windows 2000 advanced server and do what you want to do there, even if you crash the server, i will make a new installation, i just want it to work.

cu all again :)

Raven wont answer back after the second mail i send them, they asked for information and i did send the information they wanted how am waiting on a answer which havnt arrived it has been more then 5 days now.

I have been on other forums even ravens own forum even microsofts own support page, still nothing. :(

Well who did you mail to begin with ?

I did mail lucasarts, they said that they dont support Jedi Academy none mods server.

Its activision.com which is responislbe for the Jedi Academy game. They wanted me to send the server.cfg file too, i did that they didnt find any problems on it and here is my server.cfg file.

//JEDI ACADEMY POWERDUEL CONFIGURATION

// SV

seta sv_pure "0"

seta sv_master1 "masterjk3.ravensoft.com"

seta sv_master2 "master.qtracker.com"

seta sv_master3 "63.146.124.53"

seta sv_master4 "204.97.248.90"

seta sv_master5 "clanservers.net"

seta sv_master6 "master0.gamespy.com"

seta sv_hostname "Jedi-Academy-Server"

seta sv_maxping "300"

seta sv_maxrate "25000"

seta sv_fps "20"

seta sv_maxclients "12"

seta sv_reconnectlimit "3"

seta sv_zombietime "120"

seta sv_floodProtect "1"

seta sv_privateclients "4"

seta sv_privatepassword "***"

seta sv_allowdownload "0"

seta sv_allowanonymous "0"

seta sv_timeout "500"

// G

seta g_motd "Friendly Hit is On - Dont tell others HP - Contact Jedi-Guard for help"

seta g_spawnInvulnerability "300"

seta g_gametype "4"

seta g_debugmelee "1"

seta g_weapondisable "16"

seta g_duelweapondisable "16"

seta g_forcePowerDisable "163837"

seta g_friendlyFire "1"

seta g_friendlySaber "1"

seta g_smoothClients "1"

seta g_Forceregentime "200"

seta g_maxforcerank "7"

seta g_powerDuelEndHealth "150"