Home

Requests for New Mod Utilities

tk102

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stoffe, if she can find the time, can do it.

You really haven't a clue about what you are speaking, sorry mate but what Jon said was spot on... if you had any, and I mean any programming classes you would quickly understand why this is so.

There isn't going to be any 'easy button' for this, you all just have to roll your sleeves up and learn it yourselves.

She made many of the usefull utilities we modders use alot.

Yes this is true... but does not change the facts here.

Also another tidbit about your post Zimm is that to volunteer someone like this is considered rude, if they have an interest in doing so they will volunteer themselves.

You really haven't a clue about what you are speaking, sorry mate but what Jon said was spot on... if you had any, and I mean any programming classes you would quickly understand why this is so.

There isn't going to be any 'easy button' for this, you all just have to roll your sleeves up and learn it yourselves.

Yes this is true... but does not change the facts here.

Also another tidbit about your post Zimm is that to volunteer someone like this is considered rude, if they have an interest in doing so they will volunteer themselves.

My bad. Sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello to everyone, i'm a new here, and i need help, i don't know where to post this... If this doesn't belog here move it where it should be...

I need help with preppie, i can't use cheats on swkotor2 because i am running windows 7 and cheats doesn't work... I tried preppie but i don't know how to use, and picture with instructions is no longer available...

So if someone can please help me with preppie or explain another way of cheating in swkotor2 i would be very grateful :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived