Home

Level 9 Help

Moseman872

...And to think level 9 was also the DEMO!! Once you get to the bottom, open the large circular doors, run through then close each one ebhind you before you head for the next one. DO this until you get to the bottom of the pipe, slice the vent with your saber and keep on going until you hit the control room, ride the bigazz elevator all the way to the top......you'll figure it out from there......

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Level 9, how well I know ye. I know ye nearly as well as the back of my hand, prehaps better. Might I ask what your concern is?

Which "Bottom" are you on?

Are you in the tank, because if you are in the tank you must shut both doors before you can open the other one.

If you are not yet in the tank, to gain access to the tank you must change the level of the alternate tank, by using the switches, the one where you enter the complex works nicely, if I remember, it's been a few years.

• 2 months later...
In level 9 in JK1 I can't figure the thing out and no guides seem to help. I get to the bottom of the fuel place and that's where I get stuck. Can anyone help?

Winter and summer of '98 I played the heck out of this game, and got stuck in the exact same place you did. Eventually I lost interest and went on to other games, etc., but even though I've located and read a walkthrough, I've just never gotten around to finishing that level. Now I'm running XP on a pretty fast computer, and I wonder if I should even try to load the game up. The obsessive part of me says yes!; the busy, tired, grumpy part of me says hmmph!

Okay, Here goes........

Once in the fuel station itself the first thing you do is blast the Gran straight ahead, go to the wall panel and hit the switch. This is the only swith you need to hit to adjust the fuel levels. (quicksave there). Proceed down the ramp fragging everything in sight, making your way downward until you come to the control room directly under the entrance to the station. (not the control room directly ahead, you have already cleared that one to move down to this point) Blast all enemies, and make your way into the crawl sapce to find the wrench, and elevator. Go up the elevator to get the wrench. Once this is done, work your way back down to the bottom of the station, again, clearing all enemies as you go. Open the first door on the large tank in front of you. Go inside, turn around, and close the door. You are now in the tank with both doors locked. Kyle will say something about not using blasterfire in here. Go to the end of the tank, open the door, go thru, and close it right behind you again. (quicksave here too). From here on out it is a little long and drawn out run, with lots of fuel as a hazard. CHECK YOUR FIRE!! Last tip, remember to lock the big rotating gear-like doors behind you in the main fuel tunnels, you can not proceed unless you do!!

I'll leave the rest open so I don't ruin it for you!!

Good luck, May the force be with you!!

• 1 month later...

Archived