Home

Your Favorite Tactics

Coffe Fett

Maybe this has been already done, but I would just like to share a few of my favorite tactics.

Play as CIS where there are gunships. Hurry and fly to the gunship. (be sure you are heavy class) and plant a mine on the orb thingy on the gunship, you may not be able to get good kill points but it blows the hell out of them when the lift off.

Another would be hiding as a empire sniper on Kashyyk Islands in the bamboo and taking out all the enemies.

Your topic only seems to be based on 2 of the 4 factions. If you want fav. tactics, try with ALL of them. Play Galactic Conquest in the period where you only get to choose 1 faction. At the beginning you'll probably have only 1 or 2 planets in possesion.

But to keep on topic, I do this

Empire : Target Wookiees, Pilots, Vanguards

Rebels : Snipers, Vader, or get around 14 vehicles destroyed

CIS : Take Jet Troopers, Pilots, AT-TE's

Republic : Average about 30 droideka kills in a single game, take out menacing AAT's, and droid pilots.

• 2 weeks later...

(jet trooper, geonosis or others)ok ok u all know how the droidekas can't attack u when ur pressing against him... but sometimes hes got other droidekas with him.... so i do the ultimate combo... I USE THE DROIDEKAS SHEILD AGAINST THEM!!!! muahhaaha so once the droideka u were using dies throw a couple emps to kill the other droideka or w/e... and if theirs another, forget that one by the time u reload ur dead just fly to safty using evasive manuveurs...

My favorite tactic is moving unseen from the friendly side of the map to the back of the enemy's side, then opening up another front and attacking the enemy from behind.

As long as I don't get sniped in the back by an alert player, it normally starts the beginning of the end.

• 2 months later...

(Republic Jet Trooper) When faced with a Droideka at close range, finding some cover has got to be your first priority. Then wait till the Droideka starts recharging its blasters. As it takes 2 emp missiles to take down the shield, you often end up reloading your launcher afterwards and wasting precious time while the Droideka recharges its shields. What you do is fire one emp at it. Then throw a grenade right next to it and fire your second emp straight after the throw. Its shield will be taken down right before its blown up by the grenade!!

The Jet Trooper can destroy a droideka in the time it takes to unroll, and before it can put up its shields. One hit with an EMP missile will take out a lot of its health. Switch to the blaster rifle. Quickly fire until the blaster overheats. Assuming you hit the droideka with each shot, you dealt just enough damage to destroy it, in the time it takes the droideka to unroll.

(uhhh, why is this not in the "tactics" section?)

Be a regular trooper. Go for enemy CPs that are the farthest away because nobody spawns there and it serves well for your troops to spawn on all angles. Get lots of headshots, if an enemy gets too close, roll behind them and shoot them again. That's my favorite tactic.

If you're CIS on Kashyyk, spawn as a pilot and board one of the spider droids. And just stand there....... This is a purely defensive maneuver, and won't rack up kills, but will hopefully keep the clones off your island. Keep an eye on the upper two platforms for ARC troopers, and fire away if you see them. Watch the farther ends of the water for clones sneaking in from a distance. One zap from the laser will take care of them.

It might not win the battle, but those damn clones will never set foot on the island. :)

Archived