Home

Happy birthday, Astro!

Pie™

O_o why here and not in the swamp.

thanks for the cake !!

Astro has retired from active swamp duty, and is spending his twilight years peacefully at AHTO :p

yeah being 30 is weird... Im only 10 years away from 40 and that suxxx

got some nice prezzies... a SW Saga DVD Trivial Pursuit, EBgames vouchers, movie tickets, and some cold hard cash, and a great dinner/party last nite :D

hehe...thanks for making the trip Pieski :p

mtfbwya

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

uh...old guy I don't know to good:D

So, I can't even see the top of the hill, what's the other side like?

Dang, I can't think of any good Australia puns, so I'll just thank you for sending the Newsboys here and hope you get a couple more 30's, unless you turn out to be an evil dictator or something.........

:D

thanks for the cake !!

Astro has retired from active swamp duty, and is spending his twilight years peacefully at AHTO :p

yeah being 30 is weird... Im only 10 years away from 40 and that suxxx

got some nice prezzies... a SW Saga DVD Trivial Pursuit, EBgames vouchers, movie tickets, and some cold hard cash, and a great dinner/party last nite :D

hehe...thanks for making the trip Pieski :p

mtfbwya

First of all id like to welcome you to the over 30's.Secondly dont fret my man im 30 and dont feel a day over 21.It doesnt mean you have to stop playing computer games and start smoking a pipe and wearing slippers.Happy birthday. :guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness: P.s have a drink on me.

thank you all for the well wishes !! I converted my cold hard birthday cash into a psp yesterday...(I had hoped to get one cheap during my Thai holiday, but no real luck :( )

I have hardly played any games yet(I have 2), Ive been putting a few mp3s on my 1gb memcard and fiddling with wireless settings to see if i can get it to work for file transfers etc... Ive got a lot of seminars coming up soon, lot of time on the road and sitting in lecture halls.... its going to come in *very* handy :D

mtfbwya

Archived