Home

Handheld KotOR 3, Bad idea or a good one

dale03ster

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bad idea. PSP is the worst product ever to be released in the history of mankind, and I don't think the gameboy has enough buttons for the functionality you get on the PC and XBOX. Plus, Darth333 is right, KotOR and TSL made way to much money on the platforms it was released on to switch to hanhelds now, though I suppose they could release it on the handheld in addition to the platform, but that would cost extra money.

• 1 year later...
This board is full of haters.
Why can't we all just get along? :xp: Welcome to LucasForums, bobman636! :wavey:

As long as KotOR 3 is released for both Xbox 360 and PC I don't care if LA decides to release a handheld version of the game as well.

But I'm definitely not supportive of a PSP-exclusive version of the game. :disaprove

• 1 month later...
recently read in the thread about the which version of KotOR 3 you were getting and though, what about KoTOR for the PSP... I would love that, and in fact would prefer it over a console version considering the game lay type, what do you guys think?

PSP KOTOR III all the way dude! Who knows a PSP KOTOR III might have enough success that they'll publish the previous two for PSP. Then i could travel the world and not have to give up KOTOR for a while....Yay.

oh your god, no. handheld KOTOR would be the king of all that is suck. What, you'd get about half of taris on a UMD? never happen.

The PC KOTOR has multiple disks so why wouldn't a PSP version. They also managed to fit SW Episode III on a UMD why not KOTOR. I honestly think it could work. Besides if handhelds werent so profitable why would Nintendo keep making them?

The PC KOTOR has multiple disks so why wouldn't a PSP version. They also managed to fit SW Episode III on a UMD why not KOTOR.

Because its HANDHELD gaming, i dont want to haul a bag of UMD's around with me. When i take my PSP somewhere, its got the game thats in it and thats it. And i don't want to have to go through the hassle of changing them at alternate parts of the game, and would probably lose some of them anyway.

I honestly think it could work. Besides if handhelds werent so profitable why would Nintendo keep making them?

Because handheld gaming is aimed at kids. Cue crappy childish adverts for nintendo DS.

Archived