dingo/el odio

oleander/a brain

oleander/linda

napolean/oleander [they're both short...........]

clem/crystal

chole/bobby

bobby/benny.............................. :ears1:

quentin/phobe

J.T/Chops...[did u see the way they were looking at each other after rebraining them?!]

:p:p

Oh, now aren't you trendy? Did you read the rest of the board? Klia herself ships Fred and Gloria. And I just so happen to support Gloria/Anyone at Asylum. So, in all technicality, we were on it before you. :3

Yes I am the Elite. I am a robot and therefore above humankind. I am the Glitch.

I was thinking about how much of a mindf*ck this thread was. And then I made a comic about how bad Gloria would get it if she had to endure all of the people we paired her up with. That does include Fred. Poor Gloria.

If I could draw I would make it, however I am still in that stage where I need references so I'm stuck painting carnivals for the rest of my life.

I don't wanna be trendy. Trendy is popular, and popularity is Ewwwwwwwwww.

Popularity is overrated however people can be nice and popular. This is my smart philosphical robot intelligence I will waste upon you for the day.

fred/crispin

Dude, I can so totally see that happening. Am I going to explain it? Hell, no since this is possibly the only thing that can gross me out on these boards only because it could happen.

However my mind erases that the second I see Crispin sitting in his own feces in Fred's vault. That's great. And how strange Crispin was playing the game. He seemed so unprofessional compared to when Raz meets him.

But then the way Fred was looking at Crispin when they were playing Waterloo-o....

Then I remember that Fred probably cannibilazed on Crispin afterwards since Crsipin ran the wrong way into the wall.

This is so going on my parody list.

Oh, Klia. You are so 1337. AND YET. It was I who first shipped G-Man/Me!

But you wrote the first caption about it. So...

SNAP.

But you made the innuendo about it. I guess we can call it even.

You/G-men is on my ship list along with Fred/Gloria.

=D Teehee.

Chops/Elka- Okay. I'm going to give Klia a break and talk about this one. This is obviously one those 'a boy and a girl talk and hate each other' type thing. People love that a lot for some reason. Of course, it would never happen. But if done right... What am I talking about? It CAN'T be done right. :3

=D Teehee.

Chops/Elka- Okay. I'm going to give Klia a break and talk about this one. This is obviously one those 'a boy and a girl talk and hate each other' type thing. People love that a lot for some reason. Of course, it would never happen. But if done right... What am I talking about? It CAN'T be done right. :3

You mean like on All That? or is this a more... Jimmy Neutron/Cindy Vortex thing? or one is sort of oblivious like a Hey Arnold! thing?

Archived