Home

Yoda VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks very awesome, Neomarz, could you just light the Robe a bit up? But then it looks Perfect :king1:

You dont need to worry, Your probably thinking of the episode 2 robe. I have skins for episode 2, 3 and 5, so everyone will have a little choice. I may reskin the youngling faces to be different.

P.S. I need some young sounds, so if anyone has a little brother or sister... with a little voice acting. We need sounds for the younglings. Marzout

Marz will the helmetless versions for these? And also what of making an Anakin Episode 1?

I may do that, but you know that if it doesnt look exactly like anakin, people will shoot it down. Oh, yeah... I'm not supposed to care :) I will consider it. Marz out

I rarely post here, but I will in this case. Neomarz, you've done a great job so far on Yoda and the Younglings. However, I can't see myself using the Younglings. While yes, it isn't as violent a game as most others, the violence is still there, and I can't see myself using a youngling and seeing one get slashed. Or see a "foul-mouthed" one even (a guy/girl who is foul-mouthed chatting disgustingly while using the youngling model) It just doesn't seem right for me, both are disturbing images to me, even thinking or imagining it from diologue from Episode III seems disturbing... So no, I don't think I can see myself using the Youngling models. They're still great though, and I can see myself using Yoda. For Yoda though, my problem with it is that the hair doesn't seem right. Aside from that, I like what you've done with it. I'm really impressed.

I rarely post here' date=' but I will in this case. Neomarz, you've done a great job so far on Yoda and the Younglings. However, I can't see myself using the Younglings. While yes, it isn't as violent a game as most others, the violence is still there, and I can't see myself using a youngling and seeing one get slashed. Or see a "foul-mouthed" one even ([i']a guy/girl who is foul-mouthed chatting disgustingly while using the youngling model[/i]) It just doesn't seem right for me, both are disturbing images to me, even thinking or imagining it from diologue from Episode III seems disturbing... So no, I don't think I can see myself using the Youngling models. They're still great though, and I can see myself using Yoda. For Yoda though, my problem with it is that the hair doesn't seem right. Aside from that, I like what you've done with it. I'm really impressed.

Well man you know most of the ppl doesn't get traumatised because of seeying a foul mouthed using a youngling. I really like the youngling and the idea its very original so great job on both models, i like both models, really cool :)

Johch Ai'oki welcome to the internet, cause thats all about it is. And plus youve gotta think for those people that makes movies, this really helps them out this the child stuff, that sometimes needs to be done, but doesnt have anything close to use.

Very awesome work Marz. And you should definitely make Ep1 jedi Anakin and to hell with anyone who doesn't like it. I admit (IMO) your Ep3 Anakin coulda used a bit more work, but I still loved it and I still have it and I love all of your other models and even have some of your old skins too (Aaron Smith's Plo Koon for example and Qui Gon VMX) Yoda isvery nice and I cannot wait for it to be done! Just a quick thought, you may want to tweak the hair a bit more as it is a bit off-looking, make it more wispy perhaps. Keep working hard and litsten to the good constructive criticism and ignore all the bad/jealous criticisms and you will continue to be one of the best of the JA community!

Well man you know most of the ppl doesn't get traumatised because of seeying a foul mouthed using a youngling. I really like the youngling and the idea its very original so great job on both models, i like both models, really cool :)

Johch Ai'oki welcome to the internet, cause thats all about it is. And plus youve gotta think for those people that makes movies, this really helps them out this the child stuff, that sometimes needs to be done, but doesnt have anything close to use.

Again, greeted to the place where I've done a decade of browsing into. *shrug* I'm aware it's inevitable, and no, it isn't traumatizing, but then, I find it hypocritical of a community to claim that, by killing the action out of the game so they can use JK2 and/or JA as an IRC chat room or "RPG", that they've made the game "civilized", and I've yet to see said behaviour.

So therefore I wouldn't be one who'd use it. An original idea to make a youngling model or two, and they look cute and are nicely-done models, I do like 'em, but I still wouldn't use 'em because of said reason, and for the other reason nobody ever challenged; that--although not very very traumatizing, still disturbing to see children sliced and diced and killed, even if it's just a model or video game, for moral reasons. After all, JA is an action slice-and-dice-and-Force-use-and-blaster-shooting kind-of game. I'd call morality a part of civilization, and the fact that many on this game had dumped it would make me consider not using the youngling models.

But again, I'd definately would use Yoda. Nicely done there too.

still disturbing to see children sliced and diced and killed' date=' even if it's just a model or video game, for moral reasons..[/quote']

Ok, so you take games more trascendental than me, my mind is grown and mature, so that i don't base my ideas or moral acts in video games, i don't mind about sabering a guy as a youngling, Lando or an old man (ben kenobi) cuz i know that its a game, and i don't go in the street killing guys..you are a bit radical about this but i guess its your problem because you spend time of your life on worrying about this instead of worrying about the important things. So don't talk about moral reasons, talk about your moral reasons..also i'd like to say it in spanish to explain myself better (i didnt explained myself about this as i want) and write about 60 or more lines but well thats my problem.

Ok, so you take games more trascendental than me, my mind is grown and mature, so that i don't base my ideas or moral acts in video games, i don't mind about sabering a guy as a youngling, Lando or an old man (ben kenobi) cuz i know that its a game, and i don't go in the street killing guys..you are a bit radical about this but i guess its your problem because you spend time of your life on worrying about this instead of worrying about the important things. So don't talk about moral reasons, talk about your moral reasons..also i'd like to say it in spanish to explain myself better (i didnt explained myself about this as i want) and write about 60 or more lines but well thats my problem.

yep totally agree with you LN

I don't spend my entire life worrying about moral issues. I do have a sense of morality and I do spend some time thinking about it, albeit not frequently. Now, if that thinking pattern of yours influenced Lucas's mind, would you have liked it if he made a decision to turn Episode III to an R-rated movie because he wanted to gather more viewers who'd be interested to see one particular controversial scene to show how twisted Anakin became, rather than show an ignition of lightsaber, an evil face, and a reaction of fear (as he did)? That alone could've made Episode III pathetic, neverminding the other complaints people made.

And my thoughts are no more radical than the "Honor Kiddies" of JK2 and JA who apparently forgot (and avoided being hit by the clue bat on the way) that it was an action-based game, wasting (up to) $50.00 in order to find a place to chat or "role-play" in, ignoring other, perhaps more cost-efficient options. It's a violent game and most enjoy playing that way (even I), what with seeing other player models "old" or young dying, but I would draw the line if it were children, even if those children are just a bunch of polygons and textures. It just doesn't feel right and waaay out of place, no matter what. Just like using JA as a chatroom when there's a more-obvious cost-efficient way to chat; it's not right.

And just because I posted my opinion and some concern does not mean I don't take real life issues seriously. Half the time, however, I'd rather not pay much mind because most tech-savy people generally spread disinformation and hate, and thus are unreliable sources of information regarding more important issues in life. That's true even here, therefore my opinion won't be changed because some felt the need to challenge it for some odd reason.

Now, if you feel the need to challenge my opinion even further, I wouldn't suggest hitting the reply button; rather I'd suggest sending a PM to me, as you took the thread off-topic because you felt the need to challenge my morality. Otherwise, we agree to disagree, Lightninja, and I don't see the need to continue this further (publically) on NeoMarz's thread here.

Lightninja didnt start this, it was you my friend which your "killing children like players in a videogame". If you didnt want other peoples responce then you shouldnt have posted. So you should get back on topic of Yoda and the Younglings instead the morals of online standards.

Lightninja didnt start this, it was you my friend which your "killing children like players in a videogame". If you didnt want other peoples responce then you shouldnt have posted. So you should get back on topic of Yoda and the Younglings instead the morals of online standards.

I brought it up as part of a review; of what I thought about Marz's latest models that he presented in this thread, and my opinion was challened for some odd reason. Had it not been, further off-topic replies like this one and your reply wouldn't have existed. If you feel the need to drag off-topic subjects yourself, feel free. Otherwise, I'll happily end such with this very one.

I brought it up as part of a review; of what I thought about Marz's latest models that he presented in this thread' date=' and my opinion was challened for some odd reason. Had it not been, further off-topic replies like this one and your reply wouldn't have existed. If you feel the need to drag off-topic subjects yourself, feel free. Otherwise, I'll happily end such with this very one.[/quote']

Ummmmm, it's just a game guys. Hacking at each other with a real "light saber" is a very morbid concept to begin with. I actually cringed at the thought of Anakin slaying the younglings (even if they didnt show it). Life is very sacred to begin with (young or old), but this is just a game.

By the way.... I'm modeling a baby white seal next, and a spotted owl ;)

I think that would actually offend some people even more.

My real intention is for the younglings to be used for inocent play time, but I know many will just go straight to deathmatches. (Sicko's)

:angel: :angel: :angel: Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

I'm getting ready for release soon, probably a couple more days. Just tightening up the skins a bit. Marzout!!!

Archived